Conservative Chat (Community)

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 19 Next
In Soviet Russia, Warcraft plays you.
Conservatives stink, liberals stinks, politics stink, all of it stinks....but just let them have there dang community guys.

We all live in our own bubbles we all make friends based on our views. We all believe what we believe and we all know it's hard to change people's minds when they don't want to be changed.
Love all the liberals with their so called tolerance just constantly openly insulting conservatives in this forum.
can't wait to join a community of awful people
07/19/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Puré
Politics brings out the evil in people, you can be either side of the spectrum. It doesn't matter what you believe in if someone has a different belief than you then they are wrong and bad, seen it to much, and it shows so much on this thread.

YES!! Someone gets it!
Make Canada Great Again
07/19/2018 09:23 PMPosted by Althasar
Remember, there is no inbetween. This is politics, there are only extremes.

There is, majority of people fit in between the extremes.

Just that the media, politicians and shock jocks like to make you think you have only two choices :)
07/19/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Fullbusta
Love all the liberals with their so called tolerance just constantly openly insulting conservatives in this forum.

Liberals call it punching up because they know how low they've become.
07/19/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Valarien
I wonder how people will protest and become violent/destructive in game to show their disagreement.

Probably less than the people protesting/being hateful in the LGBTQ community thread.
07/19/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Purptard
can't wait to join a community of awful people
They have different opinions from yours so they're awful people?
07/19/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Selenora
Russia seems to be a talking point of the left and how close Trump is to Putin. But consider this Russia is on a short list of countries that could turn the US to dust. Would you rather we have bad relations? To start a war?

It is better we make friends than enemies.
Listen I lean right on a lot of things, but groups like this are cringe worthy and embarrassing, regardless if they are liberal or conservative. Why do people feel the need to insulate themselves from different opinions? We should be tearing down echo chambers, not building more.
07/19/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Fizsalie
Conservatives stink, liberals stinks, politics stink, all of it stinks....but just let them have there dang community guys.

We all live in our own bubbles we all make friends based on our views. We all believe what we believe and we all know it's hard to change people's minds when they don't want to be changed.

That’s the thing though! Our political views shouldn’t matter to each other! We should try to get along no matter our politic views! That’s why I play this game! To meet new people in a fun game outside of Politics and all taht BS. But groups like this and LIBERALS ONLY groups are ruining taht because they want to bring the real world into the world where we can just have fun and not worry about the BS IRL.
07/19/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Fullbusta

We all can't be "Very Fine People"
07/19/2018 09:30 PMPosted by Lockmayne
LGBTQ

You forgot to add the I and the A. Shows how accepting you are.
07/19/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Selenora
im pretty sure i once saw a machinema with that concept
Can I apply if I have a girlfriend or do I need to ditch her and write up a redpill manifesto first?