rsham

Arenas
How in the crap do you do anything on rsham? Assassin rogue on me, taking me to 20 % hp in opener, try to fake cast stuned, try to cast kicked, dead....
Keep Earth shield up, riptide yourself on CD, earthen totem down and pre ghost stuns. Juke the kicks and drop incap totem. Get his cloak and trinket then the game flips.

Without gust of wind anymore, you're going to be relying on your tankiness, jukes and peels from partners.

I wouldn't worry about the results if the rogue is still destroying bc lol rogues atm. But if you're executing the right steps it'll pay off at 120.
Take increased riptide healing, and the pvp talent for riptide, as well as the ghost wolf damage reduction talent and earth shield.

start game off with earth shield on yourself and riptide. Riptide a partner as well before sap, drop a healing rain beneath you and sit in ghost wolf until you're sapped or opened on.

As long as you're in ghost wolf you should be okay, don't get caught in a stun in human form
Riptide spam my dude
Also no Azerite traits yet pretty sure Rsham is much better at 120.
07/23/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Mstrkrftz
Take increased riptide healing, and the pvp talent for riptide, as well as the ghost wolf damage reduction talent and earth shield.

start game off with earth shield on yourself and riptide. Riptide a partner as well before sap, drop a healing rain beneath you and sit in ghost wolf until you're sapped or opened on.

As long as you're in ghost wolf you should be okay, don't get caught in a stun in human form

yeah swapped to riptides and its much easier now.
walk the path of the spirit link