UH is fun

Death Knight
I'm actually liking UH, anyone else?
I wish I knew how to play it but I only have 10 fingers and no naga lol, seriously though, it looks fun I just havent tried yet due to the amount of keybinds
07/19/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Cethor
I wish I knew how to play it but I only have 10 fingers and no naga lol, seriously though, it looks fun I just havent tried yet due to the amount of keybinds

take it one spell at a time, bind it, learn it, and practice until it's automatic, then move on to the next spell.

don't forget to bind and control your pet abilities as well.
07/19/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Inemia

take it one spell at a time, bind it, learn it, and practice until it's automatic, then move on to the next spell.

Ill do that =)
GCD needs to be 1 second again. Its feels super slow to me.
07/19/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Diecruxx
Its feels super slow to me.

yup the slowness has me considering fury warrior
07/19/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Inemia

This.

Im maining this toon in bfa; i probs should have mained it in Legion, UH has been smooth and the class fantasy is just <3
I really liked unholy before the pre-patch. It feels slow now, but I’m fully aware that it might be my inability to get in a groove with new skills. I need to do more testing/playing with it before I feel I’m able to make a solid decision.
07/19/2018 04:28 PMPosted by Havadr
I'm actually liking UH, anyone else?

was 99% sure I was going rogue, but when I decided to finish leveling my DK I guess Unholy was that 1%. It helps that I like Frost too and only Outlaw was really engaging. 2 specs>1, and I think I might even enjoy blood too. It helps that in the new age of prune I seem to have as many keybinds as Unholy as my hunter does!
strongly prefer gargoyle build over others, but cooldown is too long

Army of the damned should be baseline, makes many more epic moments
Definitely nicely enjoying it. Very strong in pvp but too squishy. You can do massive damage with outbreak and wandering plague. Add the honor talent that causes 400% eruption damage when it falls off. I take Epidemic for those big pvp fights. You might think dot damage is just fluff but it seems to hit prettt hard right now. After applying dots, remember not to renew it until it falls off so you get that big eruption damage.

Then pick your kill target and get 4 wounds + apocalypse. Pop haste cd and dark transformation and go to town.

I feel like our damage is quite a bit higher than legion and I am loving it. Only issue is classes that couldn’t kill me, can kill me in a stun now.