[A] <Neverender> LFM Normal/Heroic Sun/Mon!

Turalyon
[A] <Neverender> - Turalyon

Raid Times:

Normal/Heroic + Casual/Social
(8/8 N - 5/8 H)

SUN/MON - Raid Nights
8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

We also run content most other evenings (mythic+'s, islands, old raids, events), just not on a set schedule.

Who We Are:

<Neverender> is a group of friendly, helpful, and mature players (mostly 25+) who have played the game for most of WoW's existence, but prefer a more casual and relaxed raiding environment due to real life priorities.

Our focus is on fun and seeing the content together!

We provide many benefits for our guild family to make sure that can happen. We provide feasts, flasks, enchants, gems, and repairs for our raiders. If you would like to contribute that is great - but if you have limited time to farm mats/gold, we have you covered!

We enjoy learning new encounters and pushing to where we can while having fun! Our members have many real life responsibilities that come first, including family, work, children, school, etc. We push as far as we can, when we can, but the focus is on fun. Mythic raiding is not the goal at this time, but we may dabble into it eventually. :)

Casual, Social, New, and Returning players are absolutely welcome here! We will help you! We do not pressure anyone into content they do not wish to do. You don't have to be a raider to come hang out!

If you need a group for something, we're there! We feel that the guild should be fun and helpful, part of the reason you log in.

If you can't be in Discord 24/7, we're the guild for you! We only ask that raiders or those running mythic+'s have Discord so they can hear instructions and it is there if you want to hang out when you can.

We are just looking to have fun and see all of the content, yet still make sure everyone's real life priorities come first!

Looking For:

We are looking for raiders who miss that guild family feeling and are not divided between too many multiple guilds. We understand making sure we're the right fit for you (and vice versa) initially, but most of our members have their mains here and it's hard to help one another or get to know one another if all of your non-raid time is spent elsewhere.

Being a guild family means helping others gear up, helping get quests done, answering questions, teaching encounters and so on. If someone is struggling with a mechanic, we help them! If that bothers you, we are not the guild for you. However, we do expect you to research the content you would like to be running and come prepared.

The below classes are preferred for the raid group at this time, but feel free to ask about any not listed as things can always change!

DPS:
Demon Hunter, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, but all other classes will be considered (especially ranged), just ask!

Healer:
We are full on healers at this time, but a healing off spec is always welcome!

Tank:
We are looking for one tank, Brew Monk preferred, but will consider others. :D

Contact Info:

If you are interested, please contact myself, Siyonae. You can reach me here on the forums, through Battle.net, or in-game. You can also contact Koare.

Battle.net Tag is: Nickidoodles#1448
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! :D
Come join us for BFA and beyond!
See all of the content with no rushing through everything. Let's have fun together!
hi

im loooking for a guild, i like healing and using my sword from time to time.... is hpally still an open spot?
Paw wave!
Thanks Amari for joining us with your druid to hang out!

--

/bump
We are still recruiting for core raid members! We are looking for mature players (ideally 30+) and please see the classes we are in need of!

We're laid back, not elitists. Just looking to have fun and see the content while still making sure our real life priorities come first!
Edited main post to reflect we are looking for core raiders.
Looking for those who are in sync with the rest of the guild and are looking for a WoW family/home with their main character!

We are looking for those who wish to be core raiders and join our guild family! Still need some DPS and a healer/dps - see the main post for what classes are preferred. We are open to anyone who knows their class well though!
Hey, me, and 1, possibly 2 people are looking for a raiding home for the expansion. I'm open to any role, my friend wants to play a dps (warrior, monk, or rogue), and my wife (if she wants to come with) will probably be open to any role. I'd like to talk more with you about your guild.

My username is Noportforyou#9584 on Discord if you'd like to add me. I will be online tonight.
08/06/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Rownen
Hey, me, and 1, possibly 2 people are looking for a raiding home for the expansion. I'm open to any role, my friend wants to play a dps (warrior, monk, or rogue), and my wife (if she wants to come with) will probably be open to any role. I'd like to talk more with you about your guild.

My username is Noportforyou#9584 on Discord if you'd like to add me. I will be online tonight.

I would add their btag just in case they don't see this quickly (Nickidoodles#1448) you can also cross realm whisper since you're Alliance. :D
Hi Rownen!

I added you on Bnet and hope to chat with you soon!
08/06/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Sìeara
08/06/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Rownen

I would add their btag just in case they don't see this quickly (Nickidoodles#1448) you can also cross realm whisper since you're Alliance. :D

that was the plan when i got home from work lol
08/06/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Siyonae
Hi Rownen!

I added you on Bnet and hope to chat with you soon!

thank you for the add! i will probably be on till later tonight if you'd like to chat.
/Bump

We are still looking for one or two more DPS to join us! BFA in only 5 days!
BFA in 3 days! Woohoo!

Still looking for more -Both core raiders and those who would like to just hang out socially and have that guild home to log in to!
Still looking for more to join us!

We have a great group here and we're all excited for BFA!
Hello,

I am very interested in joining your guild and raid team.

I really like what I've been reading about the Turalyon server.

I'll send you a friend request so we can chat some more.

Thanks,

Moxon#1267
Looking forward to chatting with you! :)
Updated info and we are looking for a few more DPS!

New or returning player? We'll help you!
Welcome to the server!