RAF changes in BFA and prepatch ?

Customer Support
RAF Changes in 8.0 prepatch or BFA ? Tried to find something on this and nothing comes up. Friend thinks he'll return to game after several years of not playing. Can I use RAF if he creates a new account and where do I find updated rules and procedures ?
07/22/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Edrelin
Friend thinks he'll return to game after several years of not playing. Can I use RAF if he creates a new account and where do I find updated rules and procedures ?

Raf is only for new wow accounts, they will not work with returning players. Currently because the base game is free, it now requires 3 months of game time. You get 30 days after they pay for their 2nd month, and the pet/mount after the 3rd.

The faq can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/11009
Thx for the link, but still have question. Three months paid, got that part. If he opens a new account would that not be eligible ? Know he has to be on same realm as the exp boost stuff, but does he have to be on my realm to even qualify for RAF ? I just need the last mount that I haven't gotten so far, not worried about exp.
07/22/2018 11:43 AMPosted by Edrelin
but does he have to be on my realm to even qualify for RAF

No, he doesn't. He can create his account using the link you send him and never play with you ever again. If he pays for the required game time, your account would still receive the rewards.
Is RAF now upgraded up to level 100? It's about time ;)
RAF was nerfed so hard it's not even worth it for leveling. But for the mount, go ahead.