Whats Your Combined Honor Level?

Arenas
just saw this in a bg https://imgur.com/a/vDF7wyH
07/22/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Dillon
I'm legit honor level 119 how are you people so high I got HotA in cruel season and played a bunch of arenas every season I feel like >.>

guess thats what happens when you have to do 1500 honor worth of games in each bracket to cap. Add in some alts and you have a full time flippin job.
I'm legit honor level 119 how are you people so high I got HotA in cruel season and played a bunch of arenas every season I feel like >.>

the paladin i play w/ had 3000 games on a new boosted paladin for last season
literally prestige 1

honor gain from arena is disgustingly low
Saw someone with 475 in a random bg
literally how can u all stomach legion pvp enough to get past 100? im at 74 and i feel disgusted that its even that high
Honor level 453.85 as of today, and I'm averaging 3.33 levels per day during the bg holiday without premading... which would be 133% of a prestige every 2 days in the old system.

Hoping to get the mount before BfA launches, but it'll probably end up being a very narrow finish if I do, as the holiday bonus is done after Monday.

I'd add, this grind is nothing compared to the OG vanilla HWL grind (I couldn't even hit rank 12 under the old system, let alone 14, and that was playing more time/day than I currently am now)

07/23/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Donquixotex
Saw someone with 475 in a random bg

Damn, was kind of hoping to be the first to the finish, but I'm probably 10 days behind him.
21 because work/family and shi*. Not using this toon anymore, but I've been hearing Warriors are GOAT at the moment.
Most people with high honor level get it from PvP quests and q’ing as merc (especially the 40 man bg’s).

Arena and regular Horde bg’s are garbage for honor.
Real question is, why does page 2 only have 4 posts on it?

Or am I the only one seeing that? haha
07/23/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Sebaceouss

Mod purged them.
I was max prestige before bfa hit and it put me at like honor lvl 140ish lol
im only 567 honor level :(
07/23/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Sebaceouss

OP started posting glamour shots from 1996.
anything over 300 and you're probably greasy as hell
Found this on Reddit, immediately thought of this forum post.

https://i.redd.it/7doh9915zlb11.jpg

Edit. Link doesn't seem to work anymore =/

Was honor level 600+

multiple alts.

When that zigi prestige addon was out, i had a bunch of 5 prestige alts and 2 that were plus 10 and a few that were 1-3, and my total prestige was like 55 across my account, which showed me as 279 honour, and it was right.

tl;dr play alts.
07/23/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Enuhgee

Wow how is that even possible i thought 500 was the limit and even if not how. Seriously what do you do?
07/23/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Enuhgee

Good god man...

Real talk tho do you ever see the sun or other people irl?
Yo check this out,

The product of playing like 5 warlocks in RBGs all expac:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Di3HLmOWsAALgxy.jpg:large

Insane lol. (For those of you too lazy to open link, dean is honour level 653.)