Battlegrounds
you fix disc its dumb and broken fix please
ban all healers and long forum posts
We're finally having fun though. *sad face*
seriously blizz hotfix this crap it is a joke
blizzard what is the point of forums if you refuse to listen to feedback
07/22/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Calerra

Nope. Not even in the slighest. A good 3 dps can take a disc down or any heals for that matter. Its prepatch it will change intime im sure. Even if they did nerf it .I was disc before it was "cool and fotm" i started disc back in 7.1 when i was still horde . Ive been through all my ups and downs and i wouldnt choose anyother spec . I prefer it over holy ,to me holy gets super boring with disc i feel like i can set challenges for myself where as with Holy its a snoozefest.
07/24/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Kitanana
07/22/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Calerra

Nope. Not even in the slighest. A good 3 dps can take a disc down or any heals for that matter. Its prepatch it will change intime im sure. Even if they did nerf it .I was disc before it was "cool and fotm" i started disc back in 7.1 when i was still horde . Ive been through all my ups and downs and i wouldnt choose anyother spec . I prefer it over holy ,to me holy gets super boring with disc i feel like i can set challenges for myself where as with Holy its a snoozefest.

yeah no I've just watched in 3 bgs running disc priests live through 5-6 dps rotating stuns... if 3 dps kill you then your just bad
07/24/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Calerra

yeah no I've just watched in 3 bgs running disc priests live through 5-6 dps rotating stuns... if 3 dps kill you then your just bad
If 3 people can't kill any healer then they are bad. Death grip him out of that big yellow barrier next time.

Nope. That would be because I go oom . If you are implying that you need 5 to 6 people on your team to kill priests then maybe your team lacks the dps . Most heals should be oom with that many dps on them . If they are not oom then your team is doing something wrong.
Just spec unholy and do more ranged damage than a range class.

Problem solved.
I just had a match where I was free casting aimed shots at a disc and he AFK'd for about 20s, presumably to get another beer, and I still couldn't kill him.
He came back and healed right up.

So then I switched to my disc and had two dps tunnel me all the way across the map, and then waltzed right into a large group of enemies at WW and kept going right on through.

Good times.

Strange, the entire arena forum and almost everyone else in the battleground forums are saying disc needs nerfs.
But you're saying they don't need a nerf.
Hmm... whom are we to believe..?

07/24/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Jdpp
f 3 people can't kill any healer then they are bad. Death grip him out of that big yellow barrier next time.

Then he just fears you and runs right back to the big yellow barrier.
07/24/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Herc

Strange, the entire arena forum and almost everyone else in the battleground forums are saying disc needs nerfs.
But you're saying they don't need a nerf.
Hmm... whom are we to believe..?

07/24/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Jdpp
f 3 people can't kill any healer then they are bad. Death grip him out of that big yellow barrier next time.

Then he just fears you and runs right back to the big yellow barrier.

I doubt that it would . It doesnt seem op in the slighest . Rogues on the other hand .

Maybe those 5-6 dps are just bad. Disc is overturned, but 5-6 dps is laughable. Unless they're brain dead, or priest is getting offhealed.

If you can't kill me with 3 people then you're bad. It might take you more than 15 seconds (gasp! I can live through my cooldowns?) but you can and will get me.

It's no worse than holy was before the prepatch.
I don't think anything is broken at the moment - Disc has always been hard to kill. I can survive 4-5 DPS on me but if my team doesn't peel them off of me it's only a matter of time before I die. You have to realize, even though it may take 4-5 players to kill us, we are only killing 1 of our attackers if that because we are trying to stay alive. As I have seen on another thread, if a healer could get dropped quickly by 1 or 2 DPS, it would be a wasted spot to even have a healer in a BG.

I do agree, that a coordinated Rogue strike with 2 Rogue's is enough to kill me, but they have to be REALLY good.

Blizz - don't touch Disc, it's fine as it is!