PvP Disqualification Policy Update

Arenas
07/20/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Rethum
What I don't understand is disqualifications usually happen at the end of season. What's the point of banning someone for the 'rest of the season' when the season is already over? Wouldn't it just make sense to not allow them to que for the following season if found cheating.

Unless you (blizzard) are going to be more proactive and start watching people for cheating from day one until end of season, I don't see any point to this?

Facts¡ start legit monitoring people or hire people to look into cheaters I’m seeing a lot lately.......
07/21/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Bevoshorns
but im sure that doesn't apply to classes that are allowed to cheat game mechanics through poor development.

Very true
07/21/2018 05:43 AMPosted by Luke
Great change, but you guys really need to pay attention to the start of the season right before the problem begins, also pay attention to the higher rated teams as they are the most likely to exploit or cheat. Also, rework how Vengeance Demonhunters work in Battlegrounds in general, that class is literally made just to exploit with flag maps; Fix the pathing, range on Abyssal Strike, or if you try to make a crafty leap through a wall you just reset flag.

Best comment I’ve ever seen in all and every wow forums .... hands down
07/21/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Bayb
Actually a joke that this is what they choose to make a blue post about, in light of the recent inexplicable nonsense that's been happening in post season.
ikr lol
10/09/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Tyeias
07/20/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Rethum
What I don't understand is disqualifications usually happen at the end of season. What's the point of banning someone for the 'rest of the season' when the season is already over? Wouldn't it just make sense to not allow them to que for the following season if found cheating.

Unless you (blizzard) are going to be more proactive and start watching people for cheating from day one until end of season, I don't see any point to this?

Facts¡ start legit monitoring people or hire people to look into cheaters I’m seeing a lot lately.......

Where exactly are you seeing them lol, I've played over 300 rbgs this season and haven't seen one that I can remember.
Will the same thing apply for people paying for carries and get banned on multiple accounts? I have seen the same person who has flyhacked, used exploit spots and win traded every season in RBGs we gonna eventually IP ban these people/Hardware ban?
10/16/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Cut
10/09/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Tyeias

Where exactly are you seeing them lol, I've played over 300 rbgs this season and haven't seen one that I can remember.

Well i can give you one of many instances, i was fighting a ret pally and he was spamming horse charge (pally mobillity) Bak to back and hes regular walking speed was clearly noticablely abnormal.
please make this include people who Rage quit a RBG mid game