Note: Communities and the Code of Conduct

General Discussion
07/20/2018 04:12 PMPosted by Glaivedancer
It's a video game and a forum, not a political debate. This isn't free speech, World of Warcraft isn't a democracy.

Either you play the game, or you don't. Either you follow the terms of service YOU agreed to, or you don't.

It's really simple and common sense.

Preach it, brother!
In all seriousness, what about all of the "Alliance scum" posts outside RP? Especially when they are a reply to a specific person.
08/14/2018 10:32 PMPosted by Gerah
In all seriousness, what about all of the "Alliance scum" posts outside RP? Especially when they are a reply to a specific person.

I play both sides of the field, granted I (Morrighanna) am a, please pardon the expression, Hoard Hearted !@#$% (as in a Female Alpha Wolf). Let someone call me Alliance Scum or even a Hoard Corpse who cares? I don't, if they are trash talking you either report it if it is truly inappropriate or fire back. In true war there will always be trash talking on both sides, it's part of the game, as is having your lvl 90 toon slaughtered by a lvl ??. Yeah that Looong spirit run back to your body sucks but hey try getting their name and asking your other faction members to Avenge your death!
Pardon Me

Wrong Thread
How do you report CoC violations on the forums?
Why does your code of conduct allow for six page threads of sexist abuse directed at women? Why are they not violations of the CoC?
So why are people like nobully allowed to stalk me and throw accusations my way and I've reported him many times and it seems nothing is being done? He has zero right to anyone's chat logs. Its not his business. I dont see him offering up his logs to the masses.
Funny how you can be silenced for microagressions but Goldshire in MG is alive and well. Please explain that. I demand it actually. Sounds to me like the cop who acts all tough vs a minor offense but the hardcore baddies make him wet himself.
08/29/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Virden
Funny how you can be silenced for microagressions but Goldshire in MG is alive and well. Please explain that. I demand it actually. Sounds to me like the cop who acts all tough vs a minor offense but the hardcore baddies make him wet himself.
Wish I would've seen this sooner. They tried to "police" MG a long time ago.

It lasted less than two weeks. Guess they just don't want to do the work to clean it up. /shrug
So again, CMs with a CoC, is the non-stop discussion, analysis and disparagement of women's bodies that has been brought by people opining about KT models allowed in the forums? Why do you even have a CoC?
My community for Island Expedition is capped out at 1,000 members:

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeBzeRlskWm?region=US&faction=Alliance

Are there any plans to raise this amount? With millions of subs, why is there even a limit? You wanted the communities to be popular and since they are battle.net and cross server, I think 1,000 is a very low number.
So we still no word on increasing the capacity of the communities above 1,000 people? I've sent tweets to WarcraftDevs, I posted on the 8.1 thread, I posted on other web sites and still...nothing.

How could you have a cross-server / battle.net chat server limited to 1,000 people?
Blizzard's idea of CoC:

Say something negative about their daddy Ion: Suspension
Make a super sexist thread that insults women: Accepted

The second part there is explained by the same concept that causes the female armor in this game to be so skimpy. The game is designed by men who are sexist pigs.

Enough said.
10/26/2018 01:39 PMPosted by Opera
Blizzard's idea of CoC:

Say something negative about their daddy Ion: Suspension
Make a super sexist thread that insults women: Accepted

The second part there is explained by the same concept that causes the female armor in this game to be so skimpy. The game is designed by men who are sexist pigs.

Enough said.
Seek help.