Classic cant come fast enough

Classic Discussion
New Patch is slow and boring.
And you think Classic is a faster paced game? You clearly never played it Wrath baby.
If you people think leveling is slow now...
People who think Classic is going to be the faster cleaner alternative to BFA...

Are going to be hilariously disappointed.
Seeing all those people who never played classic beg for classic is really funny.

Enjoy having to pace your DPS not to steal aggro from the tank. Real fast gameplay.
07/24/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Proaris

And that's what we call ♫ ironyyyyy ♫
Man, I can't wait to see all the people dying to play classic to start !@#$%ing because of all the keys they have to farm just to do dungeons.

Oh! and wait until you have to farm cloth for the AQ war effort!

Don't forget the awesome run from the Wetlands to Ironforge for lowbie Nelfs just to get to the auction house!

Also... saving gold like an absolute miser just to buy your first mount at level 40. Then your sporty new mount at level 60.

Yep. Much faster game play.
Honestly, if anything about the changes to this game have upset you then you will under no circumstances enjoy Classic for any length of time.

Pretty much everything that DID change is making the game more like Classic than previous expansions.
All the hot topics on the forums like leveling, things being too hard, rep grinds for the new races, GCD, flying etc

It's all going to be 2x worse in Classic.

And of course, all the things you might have gotten used to in the modern game like auto/aoe looting, no graveyard run backs in raids and dungeons, UI tools like quest tracking and gear management...

Things like this don't exist in Classic.

And trust me, that list can go on and on.

I'm very excited for Classic but its for the same reason I am even more excited for BFA. Pretty much every change that has been made since the end of WoD has been adding more and more systems and content that resembles the early days, and that is really great to hear.

Only thing missing is old ZG and Paladin design!
You'd better watch out. That snail is coming up behind you.
07/24/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Proaris

You know back in Classic/Vanilla it took me a few months just to get to level 60.

Oh and I had to hit every single zone as well.

You really have no clue on what Classic/Vanilla was like.
07/24/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Kiz
Man, I can't wait to see all the people dying to play classic to start !@#$%ing because of all the keys they have to farm just to do dungeons.

Oh! and wait until you have to farm cloth for the AQ war effort!

I can't wait for the forums to be flooded with requests for all the modern day WoW amenities to be added. It's going to be a blast.
Classic forums are -----> that way.
Try harder troll.
Dude's complaining about slow and boring then mentions classic WoW, lmao. Just wait...
Hah hah hah hah hah....

I think it took the better part of a year to level my first toon. And I played a lot. I would run out of quests and be out in the woods killing anything that gave some kind of XP.

The rep grinds... Hah hah hah hah.......

Heh, let me wipe that tear from laughing so hard out of my eye and move on...
Classic is much slower, more grindy, and max level content was very hard to get into.

You'll love going through attunements again. :)
07/24/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Meritha
Classic forums are -----> that way.

Here, even!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/22814264/
07/24/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Sacredote
And you think Classic is a faster paced game? You clearly never played it Wrath baby.

Thats not why people want classic, people want classic cause every lvl you got was rewarded with an ability or talent point unlike WoW now and days who can barely if not even care about adding new spells and abilities and they just "prune"/take away stuff.

Classic will always be better than this new trash WoW cause it REWARDED you for lvling/made you want to get those 4 extra lvls for that new spell at lvl 40, getting gear that wasn't stuck behind a rng warforge mechanic and you actually had professions that were worth something.

lvl 110-120 we got jack ****, oh lvling is for the story!!...oh you mean the story that's time gated...yea that's fun...not
Some friendly advice for the future classic WoW players:

Fire resist gear.
07/24/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Manazzle
If you people think leveling is slow now...

But it really wasn't slow in our heads because we was enjoying the journey meeting new people every log in etc. I would log thinking I was going to get a level maybe 2 if I played my cards right and bam a 2 hour Instance run full of wipes learning and laughter