Wait so... what do we do with our artifacts?

General Discussion
I... I feel bad. I dunno.

Really what do I do with it? Discard it? Put it in my bank?

Is it safe to discard?
They should make it sell for like 1k so its not just throwing away the doomhammer.
07/24/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Cassiel
I... I feel bad. I dunno.

Really what do I do with it? Discard it? Put it in my bank?

Is it safe to discard?

Probably bank them when you find a better weapon.
Once you get something better they will be bag junk, so may as well get rid of them.
I'm keeping mine, just like I kept all my old legendaries.

At this point I think I have a 30 slot bag worth of old legendaries.
It's really sad that I am throwing my Windrunner Family Artifact into the bank for the Kul'Tiran trash weapon.

Who made this decision and why?
They should totally attach a 1c vendor price to it just so Ornyx and Ythisens could watch the forums burn.
Equip them with the best appearance you have, and then hold onto them so you can link said appearances and boast about how you got them when they were current.

They're trophies. Enjoy them!
vendor or delete.
Put in you void vault.
Use it as kindling to burn your order Hall.
Unless they've changed it artifacts and legos are un-vendorable and un-deletable. :'(
Good question. Plus what about all the legendaries we got? They could either let us sell them for gold, give us a legendary tab in the Void Storage (add our other legendaries we have gotten besides just in Legion), or let us convert it to azerite or whatever that stuff is now we will need. Although I am sure a lot of people will want to keep some of their legendaries. Maybe the weapon can be in the legendaries tab too.
My legendaries that do not have enchants on them will go in the void storage. The ones that I put gems and enchants in will go in my bank. I like to save some of my old gear with period correct gems and enchants. All my old legendaries use the BiS enhancements from their time period.
07/24/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Melaroi
My legendaries that do not have enchants on them will go in the void storage. The ones that I put gems and enchants in will go in my bank. I like to save some of my old gear with period correct gems and enchants. All my old legendaries use the BiS enhancements from their time period.

I hear that. I kept most of my stuff from long ago for sentimental purpose even though I can delete them since since they are in my mog database.
We all knew they'd be gone but the manner in which they're so easily discarded is just irksome.

I mean really, lobbing the doomhammer into my bank for some WQ crap.
Chuck em out the airlock
You can't even "destroy" them ... WTF .. I want RID of them, and I can't.. WTF Blizzard.