Darkshore WQ refresh?

General Discussion
I did the Darkshore WQ and I got one weapon, but like some post mentioned my toon uses 2 weapons. Does anyone know when the WQ will refresh and we can do them again?
The weapon is quite useless as it is. The boosted weapons are better, strangely enough.
Not sure why the weapon we receive is worse than those found on the Broken Isles. Why not give out a weapon that has a nice 290 i-Level or something useful?
right, but it would still be nice to know when they refresh anyway
07/24/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Jinshusheì
The weapon is quite useless as it is. The boosted weapons are better, strangely enough.

Check again. They stealth nerfed the boosted artifact to 188.
I didn't get a weapon. When were we supposed to get that? It just sort of ended...
07/24/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Bearkitteh
I didn't get a weapon. When were we supposed to get that? It just sort of ended...

World quests in Darkshore.
I got a protection axe... for my warrior... who is and will only ever be fury. xD
I am pretty sure i got a ring? I didn't get a weapon.
07/24/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Exstania
07/24/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Jinshusheì

Check again. They stealth nerfed the boosted artifact to 188.

Say what?

Are you kidding? I'm not even mad my weapon is slightly more crappy? I'm mad they just went "make their weapons crappier, they'll not notice".

Urgh.
My warglaives from the darkshore WQs were better than the artifact ones i had.. Would like the WQs to refresh but offer other rewards besides some weapons :)
The world quests were all listed to expire at the daily quest reset time, so I would assume that's when they will refresh each day.
You guys got weapons? Wth...
The weapon I got is worth a nice little bitty bit of gold, and who knows, you may not have had that appearance in your transmog collection yet.
07/24/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Vylarè
You guys got weapons? Wth...

Don't worry, they're neither strong nor have a new look.
Yeah I didn't get a weapon or anything. And people talked about WQ's.. Unless I am crazy I dont have any WQ's either.
07/24/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Vylarè
Yeah I didn't get a weapon or anything. And people talked about WQ's.. Unless I am crazy I dont have any WQ's either.

Turn off world quest tracker. It blocks them.
07/24/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Valento
I got a protection axe... for my warrior... who is and will only ever be fury. xD

Got a feral staff on my rest lazer chicken.
Got Sword and Dagger
Anyone noticing that the Darkshore WQ's do not offer any reputation?