Malfurion should die.

General Discussion
:(

Why do people end up with such violent vendettas? They're cool characters with some kitchy dialogue! And even if they aren't cool, that's not a reason to die!
How about we stop killing off major characters for awhile?
07/24/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Sharpbladez
How about we stop killing off major characters for awhile?

Or, just a thought, we have a whole sale spring cleaning.
You can't just kill an Aspect an expect to live peacefully.

He's a danger to nature and balance. He got The Dreamer killed because of his impulse control for Thrall's sake.
07/24/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Sunshine

But all of us killed Deathwing. Are we going to die, too? :(

Wait, not me... I was under a bubble. But you did.
07/24/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Elizalei
They turned him into an irrational, unlikable idiot in Legion, so going by blizzard's writing in the past he'll survive and they'll kill someone the fans actually like. Like Jaina, or Anduin.

No, plz, not jaina TT_TT
07/24/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Rúnas
07/24/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Sunshine

But all of us killed Deathwing. Are we going to die, too? :(

Wait, not me... I was under a bubble. But you did.

You know that's completely different.

Further, Deathwing's cohorts do try to kill us on sight.
07/24/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Lannik
07/24/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Elizalei
They turned him into an irrational, unlikable idiot in Legion, so going by blizzard's writing in the past he'll survive and they'll kill someone the fans actually like. Like Jaina, or Anduin.

No, plz, not jaina TT_TT

Don't worry my son. If Jaina goes we still have Anduin!
:)
07/24/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Sunshine

Did you kill an Aspect or not?
07/24/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Paganini
:(

Why do people end up with such violent vendettas? They're cool characters with some kitchy dialogue! And even if they aren't cool, that's not a reason to die!

I don't have a violent vendetta, I just want interesting characters that are relate-able, with thoughts, motivations, flaws. I want a character who does the wrong thing and has to live this the consequences of their actions.

Superman is boring super hero compared to someone like Batman, because superman doesn't have any obvious flaws in his character, making him not very relate-able. Malfurion is the Superman of wow.

(Yes I know Superman's story is supposed to be about finding meaning in your new home and a perspective on not losing your cultural identity, while embracing your new identity after immigration before the DC nerds come to get me in force).
07/24/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Rúnas
07/24/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Sunshine

If life were black and white like that, it would be chaos.
07/24/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Xinzao
Let's start seeing the fractures appear within faction groups.

It didn't really work that well with the Horde when they tried that. Because Blizzard has a bad track record of remembering events from Previous Expansions.

The Horde went through a Civil War, and the only thing that changed was a despot was deposed and a troll warmed the bench for a warhawk to replace him.
07/24/2018 05:57 PMPosted by Sunshine
07/24/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Rúnas

If life were black and white like that, it would be chaos.

Don't want to get super technical here, but thrall killed Deathwing with a super golden dinner plate.
Personally as an Alliance player, I am so bored of the hero's from the Alliance side of the story. I support Sylvanas quest to kill Malfurion, he's boring, he lacks any depth other than being a do-gooder with no character flaws or realism written into his story. It'd be better if he was just gone.

Hopefully Anduin lights the world tree on fire or something so he's not just relegated to sitting on a throne in Stormwind this whole time, while the Horde get to fight side by side with their Warchief.

I honestly don't know why horde players are complaining, your primary characters have depth and reason to exist and things to fight for, our leaders are unrelatable blank slates of boredom, our only interesting character died in legion.
Then make a horde toon....or better yet pay blizzard to race change to a horde toon.
If you want to lose leaders in every xpac, the Horde is waiting for you.
07/24/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Ifarmstuff
Personally as an Alliance player, I am so bored of the hero's from the Alliance side of the story. I support Sylvanas quest to kill Malfurion, he's boring, he lacks any depth other than being a do-gooder with no character flaws or realism written into his story. It'd be better if he was just gone.

Hopefully Anduin lights the world tree on fire or something so he's not just relegated to sitting on a throne in Stormwind this whole time, while the Horde get to fight side by side with their Warchief.

I honestly don't know why horde players are complaining, your primary characters have depth and reason to exist and things to fight for, our leaders are unrelatable blank slates of boredom, our only interesting character died in legion.

They're crying because they have nothing else to cry about right now.
07/24/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Arithawn

Then make a horde toon....or better yet pay blizzard to race change to a horde toon.

Or even better yet, I already have max level toons on both sides of the faction conflict that I play to enjoy the story of the game, which is what has kept me playing since 2006. However of the two factions I identify more with the story of the Alliance being one of Law and Order as opposed to Barbarism.

I wish a few of them would go away to make way for new ones. new personalitys hardships victory loses etc. I thought legion was a good chance for new hero's to step up. BFA is to. but starting off with very familiar faces.
They're crying because they have nothing else to cry about right now.[/quote]

07/24/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Raydann

They're crying because they have nothing else to cry about right now.

Have you seen all the crybaby horde posts about sylvanas being evil lately. Or perhaps that your druids don't wanna betray Malfurion, get real.

I dont like their character development, therefore he deserves to die.
AND they say Garrosh was evil.