stretching two hours of content over 3 weeks

General Discussion
Making a great first impression for BFA.
I think so too, atleast people will have content they can do and not be bored for 3 weeks.
I really enjoyed the quest lines and World Quests. So..., yeah! That's a great impression ;D
Some of us have lower geared alts and are enjoying the world quests.

Some of us are still trying to grind up wakening essences to get 2nd leggos on these alts.

Some of us have other obligations IRL and appreciate not being rushed.
07/24/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Marlockie
I think so too, atleast people will have content they can do and not be bored for 3 weeks.

It doesn't matter if they release 1.5 hours of content at the start or 30 minutes of content over three weeks, it's still the same amount of time of content and same amount of time being bored.
So that is it for 3 weeks? Someone should have said something BEFORE I went and finished it in an hour.
07/24/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Munkbrah
Making a great first impression for BFA.
Except it's not BfA. BfA kicks off with the Horde torching Stormwind and you doing whatever it is you do.

This is the interlude between Legion and BfA. In the past you did just blow through the content. In 4.0 for example you did you elemental invasions and then join the Death Cults that formed in various zones that Deathwing would randomly bathe in fire for what was supposed to be an event-exclusive FoS. Once you were done, that was it. And most of it was done afk.
07/24/2018 06:01 PMPosted by Fuknaaj
So that is it for 3 weeks? Someone should have said something BEFORE I went and finished it in an hour.

Gated content... next thing can be done next Tuesday
It's very morally gray of Blizzard to do this to us...
07/24/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Meurqi
It's very morally gray of Blizzard to do this to us...

Morally grey? Really?

They want to give players time to do the world quests, and give people time to catch up.

They had three options:

1). Time-gate it. (You complain about having to wait between segments)
2). Release it all now (then you complain you're bored until 8/14)
3). Release it all on 8/07 (then you complain about having to wait too long)

Seriously, they can't win no matter what.
Sometimes................... people.......................will use timing for drama............. because they think ................well they feel............... that it gives impact.................that it helps..... helps.... to tell a story.

Sometimes they call that shatnering.

Blizzard sometimes shatners our content.
07/24/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Saraste
I really enjoyed the quest lines and World Quests. So..., yeah! That's a great impression ;D

What!!! It's like doing the lvl 12 quests again.

Go kill fulborgs and talk to some Druids.

Fly across the map and come back again.

Only thing missing was collecting nuts.