Btag:
DatDotDoe#1270

Discord:
Gldfsh#1218

Wowprogress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Pale+Horse

Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/uXT7yppfA3PPrv3l2

If you would like to be taken seriously, please fill out an application before contacting us about an invite to our home :)

We are looking to fill the last few spots with permanent serious raiders with impeccable attendance. If you are only able to make our raid times this is not the guild for you. We are looking for more than JUST a raider. We use other nights to form mythic dungeon groups to gear up and farm new mats for the guild bank so we are prepared for raid. Our goal is mythic progression so please be like minded.

We have been a guild for over 10 years. Most of us have raided together since vanilla. Our raids are respectful and organized. Our members are 25-35+ years old. We maintain a good environment/atmosphere in discord.

We're are accepting trials until our last seats are filled. Thanks for reading!
To the top!
Babump
i see you
UP
PUMP PUMP PUMP
What's your ilvl?
RDPS 335 for raid kgo
337 Resto Druid interested in your guild if something happens and you end up looking for a healer. The raid time and days line up nice for me.

Old time raider here from the start of BC with exp both raiding and leading top 1500 world ranked guilds. Ran guilds like "Your Math Teacher" during Cataclysm logging a US-471 Heroic DeathWing Kill (1725 World). Took some time off during panda and Then came back to help run the most recent guild "Last Call" a casual raid guild last expansion that some long time raiders i knew made. We consistently would land top 10-15 server until we couldn't hold the 20 to dabble to much with mythic.

I have logged tons of top 1500-3k world mythic and heroic boss kills while ranking high via WOL hps. So following mechanics should't be an issue.

Been working on pathfinder so my ilvl is not as high as I want but plan to hit the mythics hard this week.

My attendance has always been a 99-100% with any guild I’ve raided with. So showing is a non issue.

Nafta44#1125 <-- Hit me in game if your ever interested.
BUMP
bump
Pumppp
bump
bump
Thanks for leaving your info, we're not looking, but we'll keep you in mind.
08/28/2018 02:18 AMPosted by Nafta
337 Resto Druid interested in your guild if something happens and you end up looking for a healer. The raid time and days line up nice for me.

Old time raider here from the start of BC with exp both raiding and leading top 1500 world ranked guilds. Ran guilds like "Your Math Teacher" during Cataclysm logging a US-471 Heroic DeathWing Kill (1725 World). Took some time off during panda and Then came back to help run the most recent guild "Last Call" a casual raid guild last expansion that some long time raiders i knew made. We consistently would land top 10-15 server until we couldn't hold the 20 to dabble to much with mythic.

I have logged tons of top 1500-3k world mythic and heroic boss kills while ranking high via WOL hps. So following mechanics should't be an issue.

Been working on pathfinder so my ilvl is not as high as I want but plan to hit the mythics hard this week.

My attendance has always been a 99-100% with any guild I’ve raided with. So showing is a non issue.

Nafta44#1125 <-- Hit me in game if your ever interested.
Still looking for more
Reset day!
What are you guys in need of as of right now?
09/25/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Damonjaeger
What are you guys in need of as of right now?

Needs:
RDPS

We are NOT accepting any healer or tank trials for Mythic progression at this time.

We may consider a tank or healer for alt raid days which are usually on Thursday/Friday night.

We are looking for a M+ tank preferably a BDK - our guild is extremely active with M+ and has 2-3 teams running at a time. Teams stagger time/dates for this we typically every night besides our raid days.
5/8H meow. Attempting Mythic Taloc tonight ;) accepting RDPS trials.