No Prepatch special armor?

General Discussion
I was kind of expecting like special unique looking armor to come outta the WQs on darkshore but to my surprise, they were not lol. I didn't play any PTR, is there any new special unique armor coming in the following weeks?
I think we get a new mount instead.
When do we get that mount, anyway?
210 is kind of decent for alts and people gearing up for BFA, Relinquished is only 192 so there's a LOT less effort to get 18 ilevel increase in upgrades.
Next week we get mounts
07/25/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Jerauld
210 is kind of decent for alts and people gearing up for BFA, Relinquished is only 192 so there's a LOT less effort to get 18 ilevel increase in upgrades.

I think he means new models not originally in the game.
07/25/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Kybeorie
after the tree burns. Its the final quest from memory
We should have got a new recolor at least, blizzard has a few of those laying around
07/25/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Grimidoran
I think we get a new mount instead.

Idk maybe i was just expecting more. Didn't legion prepatch now only have a great incentive for leveling alts, but it gave unique transmog armor, battle pets and toys. i mean a new mount is cool, but im just surprised thats all there is

i know this post isn't going to change anything but i just want blizzard to know I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU BLIZZARD! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK OF WHAT YOU DID!

You get the mount for completing the Battle For Lordaeron scenario and that doesn't unlock until the week before BFA goes live.
Yeah I was disappointed they reused the salvage yard/boost gear graphics *again*.
07/25/2018 02:23 AMPosted by Deathmeter

You get the mount for completing the Battle For Lordaeron scenario and that doesn't unlock until the week before BFA goes live.

Mount comes after burning of Darnassus. No need to do scenario for it.
Not even pre patch quests OH WAIT, thats next week...
07/25/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Deathmeter
I was kind of expecting like special unique looking armor to come outta the WQs on darkshore but to my surprise, they were not lol. I didn't play any PTR, is there any new special unique armor coming in the following weeks?

Because this is a one-off event.

Taken from both directions it neither makes sense to make unique outfits that will only be accessible in-game for three weeks in terms of man power and cost, nor does it make people happy to hear after the fact that this awesome suit of armor ain't available anymore.
07/25/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Shantarin
Taken from both directions it neither makes sense to make unique outfits that will only be accessible in-game for three weeks in terms of man power and cost, nor does it make people happy to hear after the fact that this awesome suit of armor ain't available anymore.

I dont see anyone complaining about missing on the pre legion event transmogs and weapons..

just because obvious things are mean to be removed shouldnt turn people into paranoia expecting everyone to complain because they missed it..
07/25/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Deathmeter

Because this is a one-off event.

then you must not do a lot of prepatches lol. and im not talking about created totally new and different, never seen before pieces. but recolors that fit the theme of the prepatch and/or expansion. for example, the legion prepatch took the WoD crafted armor, gave it a recolor made it more legion themed. another example is WotLK took the head, shoulders and chest of the redemption (i think) and gave it a unique color scheme.

they could of done the same thing here, gave it two different color schemes, one for horde one for alliance, maybe add some of the symbols on there and shipped it off, everyone woulda been happy lol. and your logic makes no sense, it might not be armor this time, but its a mount and one they won't be able to collect if they werent there for the prepatch lol.
07/25/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Xyona

I dont see anyone complaining about missing on the pre legion event transmogs and weapons..

just because obvious things are mean to be removed shouldnt turn people into paranoia expecting everyone to complain because they missed it..

ya know i was leveling an alt and saw a tank wearing the awesome prepatch legion armor and started searching for it. discovered it was prepatch armor. was super bummed but i knew making a post about it wasn't going to solve anything. i knew that it was prepatch content, i didnt participate in it, so i dont deserve it lol