If a Forsaken Uses Cannibalize on a Night Elf

General Discussion
Is it even technically cannibalism?

Asking for a friend.
No.
No. You'll even get an error message "Unable to defile such a fair corpse with your atrocious action."

So don't do it.
I ate a few of them around darkshore yesterday. It's not really cannibalism really like a giant chicken.
If you poop, but the it came out smooth with no wiping required, can you say you even pooped at all?
Isn't it? We are all different races not species according to Blizz.
07/26/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Nyssadora
No. You'll even get an error message "Unable to defile such a fair corpse with your atrocious action."

So don't do it.

I'm now on an night elf only diet because of this.
I feel like eating strictly night elves would be the vegetarian version of undead.
07/26/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Synah
If you poop, but the it came out smooth with no wiping required, can you say you even pooped at all?

Do people poop and not wipe? I mean, I don't think I've ever crapped and thought "You know...that was a DAMN smooth poop...I'm not even going to wipe my !@#!"
That was an..... Interesting.... Analogy...
I mean, you consider yourself the same race as the dark rangers, which were elves in life, right? And you were a human. Yet now you're all unified under the term "forsaken." So, by that logic, anything that is dead is your kin.

You're dead. They're dead. You eating dead things is cannibalism.

It's simple science, really.
its veganism
Okay so...

Night Elves descend from Dark Trolls, which are an off shoot of Zandalari Trolls, which are a native race to Azeroth. Whether they evolved through normal/"origin of species" means, are spawn of old gods, or came about via the specialization of Eonar/Freya is unknown.

Humans come from Vrykul, which were slowly corrupted over time by the Old Gods Curse of Flesh. This mean that Humans, as well as Dwarves, are Titan-Forged races which are not native to Azeroth. And Undead are just humans who have been cursed by twisted fel magic.

So, if a Forsaken eats a Night Elf... It's like an alien eating a human?

Those are my favorite days.

It is funny what means the most, as you age.

However, you ever do that with everything perfect but then you feel something else? That perfection is then interrupted, by some "rowdy friends" who arrive =/
07/26/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Rorrand
I mean, you consider yourself the same race as the dark rangers, which were elves in life, right? And you were a human. Yet now you're all unified under the term "forsaken." So, by that logic, anything that is dead is your kin.

You're dead. They're dead. You eating dead things is cannibalism.

It's simple science, really.

No. That's stupid. Bad dog.
07/26/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Montezul
Okay so...

Night Elves descend from Dark Trolls, which are an off shoot of Zandalari Trolls, which are a native race to Azeroth. Whether they evolved through normal/"origin of species" means, are spawn of old gods, or came about via the specialization of Eonar/Freya is unknown.

Humans come from Vrykul, which were slowly corrupted over time by the Old Gods Curse of Flesh. This mean that Humans, as well as Dwarves, are Titan-Forged races which are not native to Azeroth. And Undead are just humans who have been cursed by twisted fel magic.

So, if a Forsaken eats a Night Elf... It's like an alien eating a human?

Before the old gods come it was only elemental. The old god corrupted the land and created their insectoid minions to fight each other. Everything else happened after the Titans came. Also Eonar/Freya are titan/titan forged so I am not sure why you are counting them separately.
Aint it nice to use cannibalism again? Those inedible demons were bland just bland.
07/26/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Evilzombi
I ate a few of them around darkshore yesterday. It's not really cannibalism really like a giant chicken.
I fail to see much difference.

Perhaps humanoids are the only ones with souls, and that’s what is actually cannibalized. Forsaken really have no need for flesh or any food, just spiritual essence.
The definition of Cannibalism is a creature consuming another member of it's own species (Human eating a Human, Pig eating a Pig, etc.), So unless a Forsaken ate a human, by definition it would not be cannibalism.
I've eaten plenty of Forsaken corpses.

Taste like nachos without the dip.