[⚔️] OFFICIAL Alliance PvP Community (Main)

Communities Recruitment
A CALL TO ARMS: Sons and daughters of The Alliance, you have been called to battle. Muster your allies, guilds and courage to face our mortal enemy, The Horde in battle for Azeroth.

The Alliance:

"Proud and noble, courageous and wise, these races work together to preserve order in Azeroth. The Alliance is driven by honor and tradition. Its rulers are champions of justice, hope, knowledge, and faith."

Quote taken from:
    - Wowpedia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About me:

"Who am I? None of your business."

Quote taken from:
    - Mysterious Challenger (Hearthstone)

Well met! Many of you may know me for my Holy Paladin Guide, Leading Small-Large Scale World PvP Raids since WotLK, a prominent figure on Tichondrius, the Administrator for the Official Tichondrius Realm Discord, a PvP mentor responsible for teaching/helping people reach 2k-2.2k in Rated PvP, the insane, the Lord of Lag (I can bear playing with 500-3000+ ms on a daily basis), the Guild Master of <Tempest Crusade>, or simply just by my name, "Van".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions:

"Stop asking questions!"

Quote taken from:
    - Mysterious Challenger (Hearthstone)

Please contact me on Discord or Twitter if you have further inquires about our community. My friends list on Battle.net is full most of the time and is reserved for people who inquire about joining my guild or people who I know IRL or in-game.

FAQ:

Question 1:

Q: How will this work?

A: We will be coordinating with the PvP Community Discord. We are a large community and the PvP Community Discord will be utilized.

Question 2:

Q: What happens once the community caps out at 1000 players?

A: I plan to create additional communities under the Alliance Community as the need arises. Blizzard may be opted to increase the cap as communities will muster a large player base especially once BFA is released.

Question 3:

Q: What are the perks to joining the Alliance PvP Community?

A: Perks of joining our community are, but not limited to:

- Rated PvP, Casual PvP, World PvP
    - Battlegrounds, Arenas Warmode
    - PvP Recruitment for individuals and players
    - PvP Mentors, Class Leaders & Community Figures
    - Tournaments, Wargames, City Defense/Offensive, PvP Training, Leadership Training, Achievements Hunting, Gank Protection, Dedicated PvP Groups for Arenas & RBGs, Giveaways, etc.

Resources:

Below are the resources to our communities as well as other important information.

Contact Me:

Discord: Aerrithil#9520

Twitter: https://Twitter.com/Aerrithil

Alliance Community Links:

Horde Community Links:

PvP Community Link:
For the Alliance!
Was looking around for this! For the Alliance!
Been keeping an eye out for this. :) Part of the general PvP Community group, now Alliance-specific. :D Happy days!
07/25/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Rhoreion
For the Alliance!

07/25/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Shammiches
Was looking around for this! For the Alliance!

07/27/2018 05:44 AMPosted by Agrestal
Been keeping an eye out for this. :) Part of the general PvP Community group, now Alliance-specific. :D Happy days!

For The Alliance!
Don't forget to join the horde specific community if you're horde and our battle net community if you want a cross faction community as well! Bumping up! Thanks, Aerrithil!
This sounds really awesome, joining up now!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!
MASSIVE HORDE CASUALTIES... CHECK
DESTROYING STOCKPILES OF BLIGHT... CHECK
INTERNAL SEEDS OF DISCORD SOWED... CHECK
RETAKING OF LORDAERON... CHECK
MORAL HIGH GROUND.... CHECK

SOUNDS LIKE A VICTORY TO ME!

For the GLORY of the Alliance!
Is this community ..Deleted? Cause its name is Deleted Community now.
not sure i don't play alliance... but the horde one is HUGE still.
looks like the alliance one is dead... plz lmk if there's any pvp communites out there i'd love to join one.
I'm not sure what happened, but be sure to at least join our Battle net one! A ton of us are also on the community Discord. 2800+ members now.