Uldir - Unlock Schedule

General Discussion
1 2 3 17 Next
Hey all!

The following is our current planned release schedule for Uldir raid content:

• September 4 - Normal and Heroic open
  • September 11 - Mythic, Raid Finder Wing 1: Halls of Containment (Taloc, MOTHER, Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth)
  • September 25 - Raid Finder Wing 2: Crimson Descent (Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zul, Reborn)
  • October 9 - Raid Finder Wing 3: Heart of Corruption (Mythrax the Unraveler, G’huun)

We’ll have more information to share in the next few days on when other types of Battle for Azeroth content will unlock.
The LFR delay isn't long enough. People should be encouraged to do normal raiding. I mean the goal of LFR is to allow people to see the content you develop not to negate doing regular social character progressive content.

Please stop with the hand holding. Encourage people to join a guild and be part of the community.
Awesome, looking forward to the new raids. Thanks Ornyx!
07/25/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Grýph
The LFR delay isn't long enough. People should be encouraged to do normal raiding. I mean the goal of LFR is to allow people to see the content you develop not to negate doing regular social character progressive content.

Please stop with the hand holding. Encourage people to join a guild and be part of the community.

/Facepalm

So 5 weeks is not long enough? How long do you recommend?

Keep in mind that the announced schedule mirrors the releases of previous expacs, which has worked fine in Blizzard's view, so I highly doubt it will change due to your unrealistic opinion.
I hope they stick to this better than they did w/ their "PvP catch up gear in the post season" mirite
Bit too much of a gap isn't it? If memory serves me right EN was eared super easy because mythic+ gear had become better or equal to mythic EN gear so normal and heroic were cleared within a lockout cause people overgeared it
3 weeks until raid launch is perfect, allows wage slaves like me to catch up
thx
Every time. It has to be said again. There’s never reasons to delay opening the whole of LFR once mythic is opened. 100% guaranteed the outcry will pour in during all of that. Just open all the wings. Not tier, no gear worth it for mythic raiders. Just be done with it and lump the entire LFR opening when mythic does.
07/25/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Elmada
Every time. It has to be said again. There’s never reasons to delay opening the whole of LFR once mythic is opened. 100% guaranteed the outcry will pour in during all of that. Just open all the wings. Not tier, no gear worth it for mythic raiders. Just be done with it and lump the entire LFR opening when mythic does.

if i had to guess it's because they don't want people to use LFR to gear up rapidly.
3 weeks to get prepare for raid progression. Not bad.

What's a guild? Oh I remember now. You're talking about that useless gutted piece of garbage that once formed communities.
Why not open LFR and Normal on the same day with wing 1 of Heroic opening up a week later and then wing 1 of Mythic then too? Doesn't really make sense to open things like the way y'all do.

Why do you even care? The actual real point of LFR is for people who aren't good enough or don't have the time for raiding. I, like the rest of the community pay monthly to play the game MY way, not yours. Who are you to act like I'm lesser of a player because I have a job, home, responsibilities, life,etc.....? You probly haven't even showered or been outside in a week, that's not the life for me.

/Facepalm

So 5 weeks is not long enough? How long do you reccomend?

Keep in mind that the announced schedule mirrors the releases of previous expacs, which has worked fine in Blizzard's view, so I highly doubt it will change due to your unrealistic opinion.

not to mention this is coming from a dude that cleared Normal EN, did a couple LFR's and nothing else. For the love of God I've done more raiding than you, and I don't even have time for it.
07/25/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all!

• September 11 - Mythic, Raid Finder Wing 1: Halls of Containment (Taloc, MOTHER, Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth)
  • September 25 - Raid Finder Wing 2: Crimson Descent (Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zul, Reborn)
  • October 9 - Raid Finder Wing 3: Heart of Corruption (Mythrax the Unraveler, G’huun)

We’ll have more information to share in the next few days on when other types of Battle for Azeroth content will unlock.

So LFR raiders are getting the shaft again. Really tired of this and I won't resub until it unlocks.

No reason to gate LFR like this anymore.
Perfect schedule! Thanks for posting!

Plot twist: Some people don't want to raid above LFR. I know it's hard for some of you to understand, but not everyone loves raiding as much as you do.
07/25/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Landore
07/25/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all!

So LFR raiders are getting the shaft again. Really tired of this and I won't resub until it unlocks.

No reason to gate LFR like this anymore.
They do it so the Elitist whiners can't complain that we get to raid the same week they do. Plus it's like this every xpac, why would they start gating more and more content, then stop gating LFR?
You LFR raiders make me giggle

They could delay it six months for all I care. I'm still not stepping a foot into the absolute mess that is raiding.