Uldir - Unlock Schedule

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 17 Next
LFR raiders, adorable.
07/25/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Willkiller
07/25/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Grýph
The LFR delay isn't long enough. People should be encouraged to do normal raiding. I mean the goal of LFR is to allow people to see the content you develop not to negate doing regular social character progressive content.

Please stop with the hand holding. Encourage people to join a guild and be part of the community.

/Facepalm

So 5 weeks is not long enough? How long do you recommend?

Keep in mind that the announced schedule mirrors the releases of previous expacs, which has worked fine in Blizzard's view, so I highly doubt it will change due to your unrealistic opinion.

I think his preferred schedule for LFR unlock is somewhere between the 12th of never and the 19th of aintgunnahappen. Good thing his is a single opinion eh what?
07/25/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Pakt
LFR is a joke and is a privilege. It shouldn't even be a thing. Once again Blizzard gives us content and people complain. It's either too long without content or too soon for content. What is wrong with you people? You either like the game or you don't. Be thankful for what you get

I'd tell you where to cram that nonsense but it likely wouldn't fit what with your head being there already.
LFR should just be on the normal setting.
The LFR delay isn't long enough. People should be encouraged to do normal raiding. I mean the goal of LFR is to allow people to see the content you develop not to negate doing regular social character progressive content.

Please stop with the hand holding. Encourage people to join a guild and be part of the community.

People who are gonna raid normal/heroic are gonna do that, let's be real. No amount of delaying LFR is going to make people do normal/heroic.

Not everyone has free time to commit and not everyone wants to be in a guild that chooses favoritism, and there elitism in the guild community about 99 percent of the guilds are 99 percent elitism. So there a good chunk that rather do LFR, and be free from ther drama that comes with World of Warcraft. What I mean is they join a guild, but never get pick to be on raids, because they are elitism or theres favoritism going on. I am talking about the Heroic and Mythic guilds not the ones that do normal runs.
07/25/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Willkiller

/Facepalm

Keep in mind that the announced schedule mirrors the releases of previous expacs, which has worked fine in Blizzard's view, so I highly doubt it will change due to your unrealistic opinion.

They should just get rid of LFR all together.
They should just get rid of time gating content all together.
07/25/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Tragore
You LFR raiders make me giggle

YOU make me giggle...
<span class="truncated">...</span>

/Facepalm

If I had it my way you wouldn't see the raid in LFR till they released the next tier of content. LFR is a cancer and it is preventing players from putting themselves out their and finding some great guilds to grow and progress with. Thus skipping the need for LFR entirely.

You want to remove LFR you simply need to remove the need to have it in the first place.

It's a cancer? You know, some of us are kind of tied behind life. Not everyone can have mommy and daddy pay all our bills for us.

Now, the plan for me, is raid with my guild when I can, when there's room, either have them use me as a back up, or do alt runs, anything, I just want to start playing with them. I'm not exactly sure what level they raid at, but I really don't care, I just want to play. BUT I'm also a nursing student who can't just block time out every night for WoW. Nursing school is VERY demanding. Serious raiding just isn't an option right now. So what do you suggest? I just fall so far behind the guild in gear that whenever I can go in raid as a backup, they're pretty much just carrying me? Or am I just not allowed to enjoy playing this game because I'm in school for something hard, so I'm not allowed to have any fun, ever?

Stop caring so much what other people do. There's bigger things in life than a video game.
Maybe they should just take the gear out of LFR or make it worse then it already is then blizzard would be able to put LFR out at the same time as normal
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If I had it my way you wouldn't see the raid in LFR till they released the next tier of content. LFR is a cancer and it is preventing players from putting themselves out their and finding some great guilds to grow and progress with. Thus skipping the need for LFR entirely.

You want to remove LFR you simply need to remove the need to have it in the first place.

It's a cancer? You know, some of us are kind of tied behind life. Not everyone can have mommy and daddy pay all our bills for us.

29, started my own business last year made over 150k. This year opened 2nd shop will make well over double. Grind 6-15 hours a day.

Still have time for hc raiding in a top 100 guild and have multiple world first boss kills.

Also have a brother in a fast track nursing school who works full time with a family. Raids as well.

Stupid comment. Skill up
Having done all tiers of raids (I've been a semi-mythic raider, I've been an heroic pugger the whole legion, I've mostly only raided lfr doring wod), I find the time schedulle fine (tho, yeah, it was a bit disappointing when all I did was lfr).

There may be some good azerite trait pieces or trinkets even in lfr that are worth it for mythic raiders who are yet starting gearing process (specially if they proc wf or tf).
I guarantee more people in LFR actually do Normal and Heroic compared to those who are guildless or have a guild and only do LFR.

Sure when we are at the end of a raid tier or expansion like right now it might not be the case, but mid expansion after a new raid is out and the following month is filled with actual raiders who are trying to get that slight upgrade they might be missing like a certain trinket or even transmog.

Even more so in Legion because of Legendary chance.

While I agree LFR is WAY to easy and brain-dead in 95% of the fights, if it wasn't it would be impossible.

I mean when we still wipe on LFR KJ it's bad, I average 2-3 wipes each week before we kill KJ in LFR.

I can only imagine if LFR was like Normal but the only difference was a 25-35% damage nerf to all abilities.

Most of the brain-dead is caused by missing mechanics at the same time you take almost no damage at all your not punished for messing up.

I agree LFR is to easy and people should be punished for messing up because it doesn't do them any favors and it sure doesn't help them get better mechanically.

It's bad when the average DPS Pre-Bfa Patch was 300-400k in a LFR KJ. Especially when people can do 1M+ when geared or 500-600k when freshly boosted.

I boosted a fresh character class that I've never played before, launched Tell Me When addon and I was able to pull 500-600k consistently without a single clue how to play my class as a brand new 110 in boosted gear.

So there is literally no excuse for DPS to be doing 200-300k in LFR.

That's just pure laziness and lack of even trying.

The issue with this is that the LFR "Raiders" will all cry out and say "You're only able to do that amount of dps because you had to use add-ons!"

Considering how I've seen insults thrown at "only bad players use addons", I'm surprised that suddenly we're supposed to use an addon instead of just gitting gud.
08/03/2018 05:24 AMPosted by Pdüb

29, started my own business last year made over 150k. This year opened 2nd shop will make well over double. Grind 6-15 hours a day.

Still have time for hc raiding in a top 100 guild and have multiple world first boss kills.

Also have a brother in a fast track nursing school who works full time with a family. Raids as well.

Stupid comment. Skill up

So start acting like you're 29 instead of acting like a child telling others how they should be enjoying video games.

You're an adult. Grow up.
08/03/2018 05:24 AMPosted by Pdüb

No you don't. No NA guild has any World Firsts.
Do heroic/mythic. It's more fun and more rewarding
07/25/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Elmada
Every time. It has to be said again. There’s never reasons to delay opening the whole of LFR once mythic is opened. 100% guaranteed the outcry will pour in during all of that. Just open all the wings. Not tier, no gear worth it for mythic raiders. Just be done with it and lump the entire LFR opening when mythic does.

Never gonna happen. Ever.

Why do you care when LFR gets content if you're not going to do it? I dont get why so many of the self identifying "raiders" care what other players are up to. Worry about your progression and gearing up and enjoying the expansion. What anyone else is doing far, far away from you has no effect on your enjoyment whatsoever