i am Quiting wow or takeing a long Hiatus

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10
Ooooooh snap.

Blizzard got chu right there in the epeen bro.

Tough break.
07/26/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Zhomsprockle
Ooooooh snap.

Blizzard got chu right there in the epeen bro.

Tough break.

Yeah nothing more uncomfortable than bruised berries.
Oh I see now... so this was just a troll thread.
07/26/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Daikon
Oh I see now... so this was just a troll thread.

dude you don't know how Troll I been Attack on levels you would never Belive if you don't Believe me look up Azron Ansar

I been Trying to be Reasonable and I keep being Attack by players Who think There Better than me

I am Serious About this ,I even am risking my account to make a point
07/24/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Tiridan
Well, if you go to Zuldazar and visit three training dummies, there’s one called the “Morale Booster”.

It shows your numbers being in the millions!
Are you serious? That's awesome and hilarious!
for its worth. your Attacking me ,I not Called any one Names or put down anyone .I am right about this .we lost a bit of the Game and the work for it ,I know your Saying and I do Acknowledge what blizzard done, but I don't like it There must be a way for Blizzard to Fix this .I have ideas but I Want them to come to me about it I will keep this Thread going until Blizzard see this

Fix this? This was a intended squish that was announced some time ago, Blizzard is not going to change their minds about it just because you and a few others like their big numbers. You quitting the game over this isn't gonna hurt their wallets. The big things that I see making people complain and quit are leveling, mob scaling, bugs, and how badly the pre patch launch was. You are the only one that I've seen say they are going to quit due to not having their big numbers.

The true progression in this game is progressing through the content. But, if you want to think of having big numbers being progress; then think of it as working hard again to get those numbers back up after this squish. We had a squish like this back in WoD, and Blizzard has stated that they might do a squish every other expansion; so we will probably get another one at some point later on after a couple of expansions.

As others have said, there is a very good reason for this squish, it needs to happen. If there was no squish, we would have so many numbers on the screen it would be hard to see and cause a lot of lag. To make the game more playable for people without a lot of lag, this needs to happen.

Sorry, but Blizzard has expressed their thoughts on the squish and they are all for it. The words of one person isn't going to sway them and it's actually very rare if a dev responds to posts on the forums. Usually it's the CMs respond to some posts and they have nothing to do with the development department, the most they could do is forward your feedback to the devs if its constructive. But, for constructive feedback, it would have to be more than I like seeing the big numbers, it makes me feel strong and makes me feel like I progressed.

Sorry, but that's the truth.
07/27/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Kasaka
for its worth. your Attacking me ,I not Called any one Names or put down anyone .I am right about this .we lost a bit of the Game and the work for it ,I know your Saying and I do Acknowledge what blizzard done, but I don't like it There must be a way for Blizzard to Fix this .I have ideas but I Want them to come to me about it I will keep this Thread going until Blizzard see this

Fix this? This was a intended squish that was announced some time ago, Blizzard is not going to change their minds about it just because you and a few others like their big numbers. You quitting the game over this isn't gonna hurt their wallets. The big things that I see making people complain and quit are leveling, mob scaling, bugs, and how badly the pre patch launch was. You are the only one that I've seen say they are going to quit due to not having their big numbers.

The true progression in this game is progressing through the content. But, if you want to think of having big numbers being progress; then think of it as working hard again to get those numbers back up after this squish. We had a squish like this back in WoD, and Blizzard has stated that they might do a squish every other expansion; so we will probably get another one at some point later on after a couple of expansions.

As others have said, there is a very good reason for this squish, it needs to happen. If there was no squish, we would have so many numbers on the screen it would be hard to see and cause a lot of lag. To make the game more playable for people without a lot of lag, this needs to happen.

Sorry, but Blizzard has expressed their thoughts on the squish and they are all for it. The words of one person isn't going to sway them and it's actually very rare if a dev responds to posts on the forums. Usually it's the CMs respond to some posts and they have nothing to do with the development department, the most they could do is forward your feedback to the devs if its constructive. But, for constructive feedback, it would have to be more than I like seeing the big numbers, it makes me feel strong and makes me feel like I progressed.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

I totally disagree ,There people out there who Feel the Same as I do how much do they keep cutting us Down ,how many Expansion will be Release until wow is not playable anymore ,the content is fine but the number make up the Feel of the combat ,and I mean the high Mega Damage points That go in our fighting ,This number Crunch is Wrong ,They will keep Changing the Numbers We need to See ,I need to See High end Number Base on What is Been Done ,I am going to Disagree with you on this .player Are Quiting The population is going down Regardless What you Think,i don't want to Quit I Want to Stay I want to Be on wow but not At the Cost of my High End points ,and they will care if they lose money and cant keep up the cost of keeping the Sever online if no one is paying ,even you will Quit for something Blizzard will do with out Consulting us players on this,lastly These Troll who are Diligently throwing out there Attacks on me don't care they just Enjoy trying to make some one Feel Bad ,Believe me I Been Troll by the Best
This post made me wake up my girlfriend from laughing thanks a lot and I hope you quit for that
07/27/2018 12:30 AMPosted by Aesthetic
This post made me wake up my girlfriend from laughing thanks a lot and I hope you quit for that

Again your a Troll ,I not going to believe you