WoW! It's good to be back!

Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel
Hello,

After ten years away, it's back to WW!

Basically, I'm looking for a like-minded group of players---a competent Guild that doesn't require mandatory commitments ( a lot has happened in my personal life since '08, i.e marriage, a career, etc...)

I'm mature, but I like to have fun! I can't commit to anything serious, but would be happy to pitch-in to the organization in any way needed. I might be a bit rusty in combat mechanics, and I may need a crash-course in Instance Etiquette and lingo, but I'm also a quick learner.

Originally I played Alliance, exclusively. At this point I'm considering playing Horde. I have a lvl 70 Human Paladin I have xferred to my new account and Steamwheedle server. Planning on using a 110 lvl bump for another character, and would be open to suggestions based on guild need---possibly.

So, if anyone is recruiting, I would LOVE to have a conversation with you.

Thanks!!!
Howdy & welcome back!

Right now <The Wild Hunt> is made up of five rl friends -- three of us came back after a decade too. We're in the same boat with mandatory commitments. We all try to join up on Thursday nights, but again we know life happens. There is usually a few of us on varying nights throughout the week to do PUG stuff.

Shoot any of our members a /w if you'd like to run some stuff with us.
^ echoing what he said. We try to do pvp, at least one M+ key a week, and sometimes jump in raids. High tolerance for terrible attendance, low tolerance for terrible behavior.
If you want to stay Alliance there are lots of good options.

If you can mostly commit to raiding and want progress, [A]<Certified Fresh> raids on a 2-day schedule and we understand flex raid sizes and not making every raid. We just want competent and able to attend at least half the raids.

If you want M+ then [A]<Celtic Crusaders> are a smallish guild that does some serious M+ dungeons when people are online. The nice thing about M+ is that it's shorter than raids and only requires 5.

[A]<Symbiosis> is the super guild with 3 raid teams, but I think they want committed consistent raiders. It's also large so there are always groups doing something.
I been on kirin tor since 2005 my thoughts and heard good things threw old school friends that are still on kirin tor but very quiet. [A]<Symbiosis> been on server pretty sure for a long time.
[A]<Celtic Crusaders> Heard very good and thoughtful stuff
other guilds trying to think but i'm an old fart so my memory is not all there.
I been on kirin tor since 2005 my thoughts and heard good things threw old school friends that are still on kirin tor but very quiet. [A]<Symbiosis> been on server pretty sure for a long time.
[A]<Celtic Crusaders> Heard very good and thoughtful stuff
other guilds trying to think but i'm an old fart so my memory is not all there.
Horde side my Angel of Darkness guild leader she is awesome. sadly I moved all my hordes to Thrall Realm few years ago.