Any day except Friday from 9:30PM - 1:30AM EST

2. Server preference:
Any

3. Faction preference:
Either

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore

5. Current progression/experience:
I am currently 11/11M with a lot of top 50-100 US Experience.

6. Recent logs (if available):
Can provide upon request.

7. Contact info:
Leave your info and I will contact you.

8. Anything else:
I just want to see what options are out there. I would prefer a guild with a consistent history of top 100 US.

LEAVE YOUR INFO AND I WILL CONTACT YOU. THANKS!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765746824
New guild but I can provide logs of various members, lots of top 50 US experience in guild and a lot of people have played together before.
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. One attitude aspect I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the excpetion of possiblity of doing splits for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Multiclass tank
Melee DPS : DH,Enhance – Open
Ranged DPS: Spriest,Hunter,Boomy,Ele –Open
Heals: Pally

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
hey fresh startup guild for bfa located on Kil'jaeden Lf more players. We are all ex hardcore raiders. Our roster consists of all ex top 5-100 us raiders and we are all 99% parsers previous tiers. We got tired of raiding the long hours and alts and decided to make a 9 hour a week 3 day guild thats still competitive. If interested add me on btag capernaum#1930. Recruiting a few more people to finish out roster. In high need of a good rsham
Hey, if you're still looking for a guild <CRY MOAR> alliance is looking at picking up a couple of healers (Hpal, Rsham, Disc/Holy). We're a returning Mythic raid team that has been solidly 75-120th US in every tier since SoO. We raid 8-11 Eastern Tuesday-Thursday.

If you're interested you can add me on btag (Palthus#1318) to chat or fill out our Google App:
https://goo.gl/forms/UkkoKuocBPD1POmc2

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765637075#1

Raider.io
https://raider.io/guilds/us/blackhand/Cry%20Moar

From our Raider.io you can see we were US108 EN, US73 ToV, US76 NH, and US111 ToS.

Best of luck in the guild search.
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff!

Synthesis (Weekday): 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional applications! <3

Synthesis (Weekend): 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional applications!

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473 (easiest way to contact)
    Btag: Sieara#1968 (usually full, sorry!)

Synthesize (Weekday): 10/11M (30% on M Argus)
  • Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional applications. New former US 10th raid leader going into BFA <3

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Turalyon is the server & we are EST.

Discord: Sieara#6473 (easiest way to contact)
    Btag: Sieara#1968 (usually full, sorry!)

Discord: Fiolated#9828
    Btag: shinks50#1291

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do the whole cross realm thing.
    Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST and we’re currently recruiting:

Healers (priest [disc/holy], resto druid, holy pally)
    Range DPS (mage, warlock, boomkin)
    Any exceptional players

What We Expect:
    [F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
    Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content. You can find more details here: http://bit.ly/fteamoutline.
    What You Can Expect:
    In return, we offer a healthy, fun, non-toxic raid environment where we clear content quickly and efficiently. Our aim is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
    We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.
    For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
    Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
    Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
    Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)
    [US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
    Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
    Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or Grincho (Abbadon#11928) also you can hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
    Thanks for the posts! Still looking!
    <Salt Factory>

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
    While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

=================================

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    > Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    > A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
    > Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    > Ability to adapt quickly
    > Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Genuine commitment
    > Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:

Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    T19 - US#96
    T18 - US#165
    T17 - US#119
    T16 - US#136
    T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/pMJr5xPZUEmTyJY92

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
    Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
    Still looking!
    07/27/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Funky
    <Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Class Needs:
  • Fire/Frost Mages - HIGH
  • Windwalker Monks - HIGH
  • Holy/Disc Priests - HIGH
  • Holy Paladins - MEDIUM
  • Warlocks - Low
  • If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $10k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/XxghMza
    Hello
    <Constructive Criticism> on Area 52 is a late night raiding guild, heading into Battle for Azeroth with one goal in mind, Cutting Edge.

Leadership: Three friends with varying levels of gameplay for over 10 years. Falling short of Cutting Edge in Legion, we’ve decided to break away and create a place for like minded individuals to congregate and succeed.

Raid times:
    Tuesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
    Wednesday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)
    Thursday, 12am - 3am (est); 9pm - 12am (pst)

Currently seeking:
    DPS: DH, Druid(Boomy/Feral), Monk, Hunter, Paladin
    Healers: Druid, Monk, Shaman

Battle Tags:
    Austin0nfire#1376
    Archim#1743
    Fancysquirrl#1885
    **<Diffusion>** 11/11M - Recruiting for BFA

Guild: **<Diffusion>**
    Server: **US-Turalyon**
    Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, **Mon/Tues/Wed 9:00pm-12:00am EST**.
    Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M, 11/11M
    History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK.
    Voice: Discord

**Melee**:
    **Ranged DPS**: Boomkin, Spriest
    **Heals**: Resto Shaman

We're currently looking for talented players to progress through BFA. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit.

Apply here on our discord: https://discord.gg/x2HSman

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.
    Mastr0#1578, ris#1474, kia#11101

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion
    We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
    btag = Armageddon#1974
    discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 21+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
    M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
    <Trap Run>
    US 158th
    11/11 M 7.5 hrs a week
    Tu We Thu 9-1130 est pm
    Bnet : Harten#1295 - Mulgorian

will be breaking US 99th this xpac finalizing last spot of the roster of 23-24
    Hi there! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild forming on Mal'Ganis for BFA. We are built on a foundation of Cutting Edge Antorus raiders who also value a thriving social atmosphere.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

As we put the finishing touches on our roster, we could use more quality healers players such as yourself, and I personally think you'd be a great fit.

Feel free to submit an application at http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWErdq5oR or add me on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

Discord: Cassity14#4222
    Bnet: Cassity14#1187
    How flexible/experienced are you on your other healing classes?

<Autumn>
    Server: US-Kil’jaeden
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Schedule: M/T/W/Th from 6PM-10PM PST
    Requirements: 1 Raiding Alt

<Autumn> is a returning Top 100 US Mythic hardcore progression guild hailing from Tichondrius (Named Solus) that pushed as high as top 15 US in Mythic Nighthold with many other top 50-100 US boss clears within the tier, as well as a fun day Raid #2 World Heroic Gul’dan. If you’re looking to have fun while raiding, that’s what you can expect to find here.

We want to enjoy raiding with our peers, and that means having a level-headed personality and a manageable ego. If you are interested in putting in the time and dedication it takes to raid a Top 100+ level and are looking to raid with people who want the same, please contact me at the information below.

Mellow#0533 (Discord)
    Mellow#11609 (B.net)