That seems fairly normal for shirts.

07/27/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Koro
*Hi-five*

You both know what I meant!

XD
07/27/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Roroza
07/27/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Nelaniea
World of anime clichés

Well, the schoolgirl skirts by anime standards have to be short enough for lower-butt exposure.

https://i.imgur.com/BgUEHRJ.gifv
07/27/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Evangélique
I'm really not the person you want to be having this conversation with.

Then we'll leave it at that.

07/27/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Roroza

I will admit to nothing.
07/27/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Evangélique
Seems like there could be something.

Everyone is crazy. Lunacy of poor writing.

6am'ish right now, no idea in the winter.

What other emotes would you like?

Yeah, just whatever sticks I guess.

Ah that's pretty standard, Such a short night though.
07/27/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Roroza

Tiny shirts, yeah.
07/27/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Aevelamue
i hate leaving things unresolved and something occurred to me at the point it started to go downhill i realized i said something that was taken the wrong way
and with the absence of that someone this is just going to bug me forever.....i'm not perfect and a do make mistakes and i try my best to right them

Aevelamue, I tried to explain to you the last time, but you still don't get it. You did nothing wrong, Koro did nothing wrong, Roro did nothing wrong, Dreadmoon did nothing wrong, I simply got overwhelmed when eventually five people were commenting on something I considered not that big of a deal. I am leaving because there are three people who I am not going to name who show up whenever I give even an inkling of drama and make it worse because they are convinced I am a drama queen. They did that three times, and I don't need that in my life right now.

So hear me please. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG AND I AM NOT LEAVING BECAUSE OF YOU. Sadly, because those three people keep coming in here and doing what they do, I simply cannot leave my past behind me since I am reminded of it when those three show up.

I'm not perfect, or innocent in this, but I really did make an effort to fit in and enjoy everyone's company. It did not work out.

I only came back this time to ease your worries Aevelamue that you did nothing wrong and I hold no grudge against you or anyone in here, including those three who show up every now and then.
07/27/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Lovefool

Well, the schoolgirl skirts by anime standards have to be short enough for lower-butt exposure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5H66bGK_WU

i do not understand this hi-five reference
07/27/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Roroza

i do not understand this hi-five reference

It is a TF2 thing.
07/27/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Shogah
07/27/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Koro
Schoolgirl outfits for everyone.

Imagining this character in a schoolgirl outfit hurts my soul. I know you could pull it off with some dignity but I can't see Shogah retaining much with one.
do it
07/27/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Nelaniea
World of anime clichés

Urg yes for that fan service.
07/27/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Selosse
07/27/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Aevelamue
i hate leaving things unresolved and something occurred to me at the point it started to go downhill i realized i said something that was taken the wrong way
and with the absence of that someone this is just going to bug me forever.....i'm not perfect and a do make mistakes and i try my best to right them

Aevelamue, I tried to explain to you the last time, but you still don't get it. You did nothing wrong, Koro did nothing wrong, Roro did nothing wrong, Dreadmoon did nothing wrong, I simply got overwhelmed when eventually five people were commenting on something I considered not that big of a deal. I am leaving because there are three people who I am not going to name who show up whenever I give even an inkling of drama and make it worse because they are convinced I am a drama queen. They did that three times, and I don't need that in my life right now.

So hear me please. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG AND I AM NOT LEAVING BECAUSE OF YOU. Sadly, because those three people keep coming in here and doing what they do, I simply cannot leave my past behind me since I am reminded of it when those three show up.

I'm not perfect, or innocent in this, but I really did make an effort to fit in and enjoy everyone's company. It did not work out.

I only came back this time to ease your worries Aevelamue that you did nothing wrong and I hold no grudge against you or anyone in here, including those three who show up every now and then.

ok and sorry to drag you back here but i still had my part if you ever want to talk your always welcome here and elsewhere......i will let it be now
Man, sel sure didnt last long with this "leave"

its like her and lunnaya are having a contest to see who can quit the most times.
07/27/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Nelaniea
Urg yes for that fan service.

Katsuragi though, she's got style!
Oh, it appears my very existence is causing people pain yet again.
07/27/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Lockmayne

We can listen to Linkin Park together
07/27/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Roroza

She's also got a fully unbuttoned shirt.
07/27/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Remilicious
We can listen to Linkin Park together

Crawling in my crawl.

Blessed be her Thigh Highs.

07/27/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Roroza

That's the style.

naa i like you.......i just hope we can all get along again one day
/salute

So then her butt's exposed all the time?