Played "War of The Thorns" on my Hordie

Moon Guard
(Don't worry, no spoilers in this thread)

I am not going to say all that happened, but there were a few quests that I looked at my BE Hunter toon and thought: "Oh yeah, I could SO see her doing this ICly" its not even funny.

Anyone ever feel that way during the event with their toons, whether Horde or Alliance?
Mostly the opposite, given that my Horde characters aren't Forsaken and thus understand that Sylvanas doesn't care about them as anything more than a means to an end.
Very much the opposite. So far, Fenryka has seen the Horde use Necromancy and Poisons against Natural magic and the ancient guardians of the world. As a Beastmaster, very much in tune with the wild things of the world, she feels like she is on the wrong side.
So far it’s been tragic for my night elf and has made me blood thirsty for revenge
I've felt like my HM Tauren really wouldn't feel great about this. Like, hello? We just all worked together to stomp Space Satan. What happened with that? Maybe if I ran a forsaken or goblin alt, I'd be more down with it.

And I certainly don't feel great about the swarms of Alliance running around griefing me doing WQs. :/
I also did it on my Hordie... And honestly, I felt horrible about the disrespect to nature and the ancients.

And it's not because I'm ally. If the Alliance suddenly stormed Mulgore, attacking their ancestors, destroying nature and stuff like that just because of suspicions... I'd feel just as horrible.
I have done it on both sides and while I didn't really like majority of the quest line for the Alliance, at least it didn't make me feel flat out horrible for my character like it did on Horde. Granted I found it more interesting, it's just not something my character would agree to participate in.
Yup. Everything done in WotT so far is nothing out of the ordinary Saria wouldn't do. People are dying which means life is good for Saria. Since killing civilians is optional to the player I had Saria not kill any in that one quest since she doesn't kill civilians unless they give her a reason.

My hunter is more upset over the death of so many animals just so the orcs can stuff their faces than anything else.
07/26/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Rainfish

And I certainly don't feel great about the swarms of Alliance running around griefing me doing WQs. :/
Those are unironic Nickelback fans.
Been absolutely incredible for a Dark Ranger character. Actually getting to quest and fight alongside Sylvanas was so spectacular.
Yeah, it definitely seemed a situation my character would be about. It was very interesting to see it play out on a more amoral character.
My Forsaken's been quite enjoying himself.
I feel so sorry for the Furbolg. I hope they become an Allied Race for the Alliance.
All these Horde crybabies lol suck it up and grab a torch. Death and chaos are apart of nature, arguably the night elves stagnate the natural cycle with all their preservation. The Horde is the not so natural disaster that returns death to the cycle imo
"Sometimes, honor must be put secondary to survival. For the future of the Horde, these measures are necessary. I hope the Elements can forgive me."
07/27/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Saurakan
"Sometimes, honor must be put secondary to survival. For the future of the Horde, these measures are necessary. I hope the Elements can forgive me."

Well, considering that they turned Thrall from Green Jesus to a second-rate warrior with no rage bar, I'm guessing no. No they can't.
Outside of maybe one character, I can't see any of my Horde characters going along with this storyline.
07/28/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Therinthas
Outside of maybe one character, I can't see any of my Horde characters going along with this storyline.

Thank you.
07/27/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Souliare
I feel so sorry for the Furbolg. I hope they become an Allied Race for the Alliance.

That was my thought exactly when I did the Furbolg quest on my Human Priest, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard did give us Furbolgs as a playable race sometime in the future due to this.
My orc (well, all my Hordies... but two are concerned about survival and one just got here) left. He's fought the Alliance, and he's not squeamish about killing elves. But the killing of civilians (he doesn't think it's honourable to kill someone that isn't even fighting back), and the burning of the tree... yeah, he was done.

He's neutral, he isn't running to the Alliance to be a 'good little orc'. But he's definitely not fighting for the Horde anymore. Not until something big happens to get him back.