Full heirloom sets please :)

General Discussion
It would be awesome if we could finally get heirloom bracers, belts, boots, and gloves. I remember back in wrath some were datamined, but obviously never made it live.
They don't even have to give experience, just let me fill the slots so I can go on my merry way with the agonizing leveling grind without having to worry about gear slots needing updated every few levels.
Now that heirlooms seem more balanced and don't let you faceroll through dungeons anymore I would definitely like to see this.

I would love to see all the main armor pieces reworked into giving 10% xp each then you can transmog a complete set and look better while leveling up.
Head, Shoulder, Chest, Gloves, Pants, Boots <-- Same xp we can get now with 2 rings

And the weapons and accessories can be reworked into just giving stats and effects.
Weapons, Wrist, Belt, Neck, Rings, Trinkets
Great idea!

That, and it’s nice to see a post on any subject not related to pre-patch.
My goal is for this to be the only positive thread on the front page haha.
08/01/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Daveth
My goal is for this to be the only positive thread on the front page haha.

Grumble grumble grumble! I DISAGREE!
What I'd like to see is other heirloom items that provide no xp boost, but instead smooth out the levelling process. Like, heirloom boots that increase walking speed by 10% out of combat (below max level only). Or an heirloom belt with a little pocket that stores a single mana cake, so you don't need to worry about food or water. BoA gloves that increase loot distance by 10 yards?
08/01/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Axebreaker
What I'd like to see is other heirloom items that provide no xp boost, but instead smooth out the levelling process. Like, heirloom boots that increase walking speed by 10% out of combat (below max level only). Or an heirloom belt with a little pocket that stores a single mana cake, so you don't need to worry about food or water. BoA gloves that increase loot distance by 10 yards?

I'm not opposed to some QoL on equip pieces. That's a good idea.

A pair of gloves that ports you to the nearest town with a flight point.
I still kinda like getting some equipment upgrades while leveling an alt, it still gives a feeling of progression. Perhaps they can just buff up existing pieces slightly.

see?, this man has some good ideas.

the other thing i wish we had is a nerf on the +% xp at the same time we have a increase on the base xp.

the result is no change at all on leveling speed, but we reduce the penalty for new players who have no heirlooms.

seems to me all this talk about leveling speed is always assuming full heirloom bonuses and that really does leave new players behind.
I would also like this, just because I can't ever seem to get things to match my looms at low levels. I know it's a stupid detail, but it's a stupid detail that annoys me greatly.

As for the QoL thing . . . yes plz. I would love to have a Broken Isles-style whistle toy that works everywhere for my leveling toons. I'd even go get Loremaster for something like that!
08/01/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Valdrane

A pair of gloves that ports you to the nearest town with a flight point.

A glove whistle would be so good.

Something that works like a loot-a-rang would be pretty rad also.
Yes, plz.
Keep the exp bonuses maybe bump a little bit, live the glove loot, the walk speed increase, also throw in having the belt give bonus gold scaling to your level to buy mount training, bracer a small health and mana regen buff like the dancing one....
08/01/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Melaroi
Something that works like a loot-a-rang would be pretty rad also.

Just making the loot-a-rang not engineering specific again would be good.

Since crafting became pointless in WoD, all my toons have engineering 125 and a loot-a-rang.
08/01/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Axebreaker
Just making the loot-a-rang not engineering specific again would be good.

I miss the one we could get in WoD that worked on every character and didn't need engineering.

I'm all for engineering having perks to make it worthwhile but that's a quality of life thing that they took away to make us engineers more special. I guess they knew how pointless Legion engineering was going to be so that's the bone they threw.
I recently used the in-game suggestion system to propose heirloom gloves that do low-level lockpicking. That way you could open the outdated lockboxes that drop while you're leveling up, without needing to waste a lockpick or send them to a rogue.
YES please. Like a poster said above, they dont even have to give xp rewards, just the gear that adjusts to your level would be nice. even if they were mega expensive, id drop a TON of gold on them
08/01/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Cathinka

see?, this man has some good ideas.

the other thing i wish we had is a nerf on the +% xp at the same time we have a increase on the base xp.

the result is no change at all on leveling speed, but we reduce the penalty for new players who have no heirlooms.

seems to me all this talk about leveling speed is always assuming full heirloom bonuses and that really does leave new players behind.

There isn't an XP penalty on new players, there is an XP bonus for players who use heirlooms, which are available to all players.

I do like the idea of filling out all slots (even if they only have something like the flight master whistle effect).

Honestly though, I'd honestly rather see my heirlooms returned to their original state (dungeon blue stats, stacking XP buff, not capped at 50%).