Rate the Xmog above you! 2

Paladin
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
10/17/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Cable
10/17/2018 12:36 PMPosted by Helbard
Very good, color combination is top notch and the whole thing just flows together nicely.
10/10

I like bulky looking sets and yours looks great. I feel like you do need a headpiece though. Always dig the OG ashbringer.
9/10.

10/16/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Mattohc

Thanks!!!

I've always loved the Drakefang Butcher.

7/10 - Gloves and boots will raise the bar

This by far is the coolest set I've seen on any armor class. 15/10 i want this now.

7.5 / 10 for paladin, 8.5 /10 for DK.
Am I pretty?
I'm afraid to say it @Vunn.... 6.5/10 :/ I feel this is a bit derogatory to some degree.

Matching wise, 8/10. There are some small inconsistencies, but overall it flows pretty well.
8/10. Love the armor. The shield doesn't match perfectly and the mace is hideous. +1 because you're classy. 9/10.
Ayy 9/10, digging the bfa theme
@Decepticle 6/10, I see what you're going for, but the helmet is too light in color and doesn't fit the theme of the rest of the mog. Also not a fan of the belt.
10/18/2018 03:44 AMPosted by Varyk
@Decepticle 6/10, I see what you're going for, but the helmet is too light in color and doesn't fit the theme of the rest of the mog. Also not a fan of the belt.

8/10, good color matching, good theme, but my only major criticism is no helm. It's the hardest part of any transmog and one of the most rewarding.
6/10. Somewhat simplistic. on mine, i need to mog my gloves that i got last night...
10/18/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Fouladin
6/10. Somewhat simplistic. on mine, i need to mog my gloves that i got last night...

4/10, nothing matches and you look like the martian from looney tunes.
10/18/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Anker
10/18/2018 07:34 AMPosted by Fouladin

4/10, nothing matches and you look like the martian from looney tunes.

I have always loved that set but your sword doesn’t match. 7/10
@Perdita 8.25/10 - I get what you're trying to go for, but the pink legs and chest just aren't matching up too well with the rest of the set for me. Keep at it!
@cadmus 8.75/10 - I like the theme you have going and everything looks clean no chop. The eye patch is cool but it feels like it sticks out just a little to much for me. Overall great though!
That looks real cool. I bet youll like the Racial Armor we're getting. Saw a video of it last night. Looks real good.

Ill give it a 10/10

For me, Im curious what people think of the shoulders with this mog. Trying a couple different things and think this looks good. but looking for honest critique on them
@Sivil 7/10 I Like the golden theme but I always raise an eyebrow at female plate armour sets that have an exposed stomach or bra like appearance for the breastplate. It makes me think the artist or dev who designed it has never actually touched a person romantically in their lives..
6/10 i get where you are going with it... but lets face it Blizz needs to revamp old gear, the blending is harsh on the eyes. Also, the sword has gold hues in it that doesn't mesh as perfectly with the silver of the rest of the set. If blizz every stops being lazy and updates the old models i see this being stunning though.
10/20/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Zyrk
6/10 i get where you are going with it... but lets face it Blizz needs to revamp old gear, the blending is harsh on the eyes. Also, the sword has gold hues in it that doesn't mesh as perfectly with the silver of the rest of the set. If blizz every stops being lazy and updates the old models i see this being stunning though.

Love the Blood Knight getup - not many people pull off the "dark" look well. The sword matches oddly well too. The only thing I'd do (if it were me) is maybe the Dread Aspirant's Drape for the back. Not sure if the little bit of bronze it has would fit, but the deep red cloth and charcoal color scales would match your getup really well. Overall, 9.5/10 imo.
10/20/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Castleguarde
10/20/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Zyrk

Love the Blood Knight getup - not many people pull off the "dark" look well. The sword matches oddly well too. The only thing I'd do (if it were me) is maybe the Dread Aspirant's Drape for the back. Not sure if the little bit of bronze it has would fit, but the deep red cloth and charcoal color scales would match your getup really well. Overall, 9.5/10 imo.

The shoulders, sword and shield really don't match that ToV set. All three are different shades of gold. However, it's not bad.

7/10
Perdita

Not bad, something a little different. The sword, imo, doesn’t do your xmog justice.

8/10

Others rating mine, xmog is themed for Halloween
10/21/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Bubblehoof
Perdita

Not bad, something a little different. The sword, imo, doesn’t do your xmog justice.

8/10

Others rating mine, xmog is themed for Halloween

9/10, brown on top of shoulders is only down side