[H] Area 52 - Corrupt Intentions - LFM BFA

Guild Recruitment
My name is Sin and I am the GM and Raid Leader for Corrupt Intentions on Area - 52. We are a tight knit group of semi-hardcore players with multiple levels of raid experience. We have a goal to hit BFA hard and accomplish end game content. We are looking for players looking for Mythic content and set on improving their play and working as a team.

Raid Times: Wed Sun and Mon - 8pm PST to 11pm PST (11pm EST to 2am EST)
Progression: 3/11 M and 11/11 Heroic

DPS:
Ranged Preferred - (Balance Druid, Affliction Lock, Elemental Shaman , Shadow Priest or Mage)
Melee Preference - (Havoc Demon Hunter, Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman, Warrior and Ret Paladin)

Just because your class isn't listed here doesn't mean we do not accept or will deny a trial. Trials are given anywhere from a one to two week period in which logs and performance will be analyzed by the raid leaders. Loot will be distributed at the discretion of the Raid Lead for Trials.

Required Addons:
WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools and Deady Boss Mods

If you are interested please leave your info below or please contact us directly. And if you have logs please post.
Sinalthor#1324 (Discord - Sin#9002) - GM and Raid Lead for PST Team
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Bump
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
Mondays and Wednesdays will be hard for me cause I have school starting soon but I think that I can make it work but I do have a capped shadow priest right now ill just need to realm transfer
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
Bump
BUMP
WW Monk plz apply
Hey ive played wow on and for for around 5 years but ive never been apart of a serious raiding guild. ive always enjoyed tanking but i would be fine with dps as well. i dont have any experience raiding but i have a free schedule and i am cooperative and looking to get into raidng
We can def take u in and give u a trial and try and help you improve. Please reach out to my Btag above Sinalthor#1324
BUMP