Fist weapons and Demon Hunters

Transmogrification
why can Havoc demon hunters equip fist weapons.. yet not be able to transmog our weapons to them.. only vengeance and it's only their artifact weapon that can at that. That seems really bizarre and unfair that I can wield it yet not use it's appearance like what.. is it really just to give them something separate from us?

I want my fist weapons. -pouts- lmao.
https://imgur.com/a/wWw5mvQ
Fists can be transmogged to warglaives/artifacts but not vice versa.. if you look at the imgur.

~~~~Restrictions~~~~

*You must meet all requirements to normally equip an item before you can use its appearance for xmog.This includes level, class, reputation, and profession skill requirements.
DH's Can equip fists

*Armor types must match. Plate armor can only take on the appearance of another piece of plate armor, mail armor can only take on the appearance of other mail armor, and so forth. This is to maintain a degree of visual distinction among classes.
This doesn't matter

*Legendary items are not permitted to be mogged to or from. This is to maintain the uniqueness of these rare items.
Was removed so no excuse?

*Certain items are excluded from xmog on the basis of being inappropriately silly. This is to maintain a degree of dignity in the aesthetic of the game. These items are not marked in any way, but you will receive an error message when attempting to mog them.
Doesn't have a error, just not even a option yet we can equip and gather the mog appearances.

*Heirlooms may have their appearances changed through xmog, but cannot be used for their appearances, and will lose their mogged appearances when sent through the mail.
This doesn't matter here

The only actual info i can gather is from this below
Patch 5.2
*Restriction: Weapons may be mogged with similar weapons. The compatible types are: (1h sword, axe, mace), (2h sword, axe, mace), (polearm, staff), and (bow, gun, crossbow). Daggers, fists, wands, shields, and off-hands can only be mogged with items of the same type, and you still must be able to equip both weapons normally.

Which still doesn't make any sense, since we can equip them normally.. lol.

So in almost every circumstance except a really old patch. it makes since to allow us our darn fisty cuff battles.

Other threads that have similar interest/requests listed below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748715104

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616001650

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615434136

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616983738
- with the only excuse said as a cant transmog fist and daggers due to fighting style differences but I totally do not think this is correct.. in 2018 this isn't possible with everything they have designed? there's gotta be another reason.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6cnpjv/i_think_its_time_to_allowe_us_to_transmog_fist/

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/639v2y/demon_hunters_can_equip_fist_weapons_and_daggers/

https://blizzardwatch.com/2017/09/20/weapon-restrictions-class-identity/

Literally people have been begging and crying for this change can it really not be fixed? Also there's tons and tons more threads about this with no real answers. :(
get told to post here/general by mvp and 5 hours later not a single reply lol. The blight of the few I suppose. Are we allowed to actively bump are threads within reason? if it's off the top page or because 0 responses it should die even though it is and has been a highly required feature/bug.
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BYYYYYYYYYY MYYY-SEEELFFFFFEELLLFFFFFF! - starts singing - Don't want to be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't want…
I don't know why they refuse to drop the exclusivity on fist weapons (and daggers). A warrior can turn their 2H sword into a staff, and a hunter can turn their bow into a gun (complete with different animations in both instances) so there's nothing technical preventing this. It's just another example of their frustratingly arbitrary transmog restrictions.
07/30/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Ulyia
I don't know why they refuse to drop the exclusivity on fist weapons (and daggers). A warrior can turn their 2H sword into a staff, and a hunter can turn their bow into a gun (complete with different animations in both instances) so there's nothing technical preventing this. It's just another example of their frustratingly arbitrary transmog restrictions.
ikr and it feels like they never respond. I literally have them equipped and can actively use them like normal warglaives/swords all spells/attacks work. It legit feels like crap that we can't transmog them...
still silent you would think...nvm
The reason you aren't getting much in the way of replies is because this isn't a new thing. It's something that everyone agrees on ever since transmog came out.

There's nothing more we can say other than "Yes it sucks, it should be changed."
OP, your post topic is vague and you are pouting and throwing tantrums.
07/31/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Katerlia
The reason you aren't getting much in the way of replies is because this isn't a new thing. It's something that everyone agrees on ever since transmog came out.

There's nothing more we can say other than "Yes it sucks, it should be changed."
Than you make changes or make enough noise to get the attention you require. If they choose to ignore said requests/desires over and over again you shove it in their face then until they realize they have to. it's sometimes the only way people will listen when enough out cry happens or something big sways their opinion.

07/31/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Thummum
OP, your post topic is vague and you are pouting and throwing tantrums.

Vague how?
legit it's in the transmog section...
legit it explains how fist weapons are both usable and available for demon hunters to use and can even transmog fists into legion artifacts yet can't transmog vice versa....
legit has multiple threads with the same topics back to back to back....

if this is vague you need to seek help somewhere. What's so hard or vague to understand? also the pouting is a obvious freaking joke - rolls eye's -
:Thread update:

Hey there, ---------.

This is Game Master -----------------.

I have had a chance to look at your forum thread, and with the amount of awesome looking fist weapons that are in-game, I agree it would be awesome to use these to transmog other weapons that are not fist weapons.

I can't explain why this is not currently a feature because it is a decision our developers ":(" made, but we do see this is something our community has been asking for for a long time, so we will keep track of this on our end and will note that you feel strongly about this so hopefully we can see some changes made very soon.
-jumps for freaking joy!- Heck ya :D

Please note that with Battle for Azeroth on the way, we will have more pressing issues to address, so this might not be something that can be changed within the next month or so. Once things have calmed down after the expansion releases, we can take another look at making a change like this.
this is a bit concerning but I hope it will be pushed through!
Your post topic is "can i ask a question" no caps, and nothing about fist weapons. And you threw a hissy fit when no one responded to your first post immediately. You asked why they didn't. I told you.
08/02/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Thummum
Your post topic is "can i ask a question" no caps, and nothing about fist weapons. And you threw a hissy fit when no one responded to your first post immediately. You asked why they didn't. I told you.

- smacks my head on desk and sighs - I will change the title if that makes you happy. My gosh lol.

There's no hissy fit It's how i've always posted I have a weird posting style I guess? idk, sorry? If I was pissed I'm pretty sure I'd have a lot more mean things to say or something. It was more of a just like jab jokingly at them? I didn't cuss them out or anything.

lol. The blight of the few I suppose.
<--- like cmon Please take it as just a small little joke/jab with no hurtful intent..

And the the "still silent you would think"
is like you would think more people would be interested seeing as all the posts/information i've put in including the fact DH's should actually be able to transmog them lol. But yeah. I've not really tried to be mean or anything just trying to keep the idea alive and maybe get it implemented. But I guess if that's what you consider a tantrum nowadays? it is?? idk?
I want this so blasted bad!!! I want to use my Tia Tia and my fans on my DH damnit!!

I really don't get the restriction, it's super silly!!
keeping the dream alive.
-pokes- still waiting and hoping it to be implemented soon.