Holy Pally LF Progression Guild in BFA

Guild Recruitment
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of a Warlock, Demon Hunter, and a Holy Paladin to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
Hey I'm with <Prey> on Arthas [H] (EST). We are newly reformed going in to BfA with leadership that has 9/11M progress on Abt. We currently need an Hpal/Rsham and dps. We are a fun tight-knit guild that likes to have fun and push ourselves to do better in raid. We want to push into mythic as hard as we can without over stressing ourselves. We almost always have someone on in discord during the week either running keys or just hanging out with each other.

We raid Fri/Sat 10-1 EST. We understand that real life comes up and we are understanding. We try to maintain 90% attendance among our main raiders in order to make sure we aren't wasting each other's time. We want to have a guild supplied raids so that we can provide raid mats for each other rather than having to buy them.

If you're interested shoot me a message on bnet. Kalrio #1348
Hey Kk,

Instead of hitting you with spam i would like to chat. We have room right now for you in our main group. Please shoot me a btag invite @ Pezek#1832 so we can chat.
Why hello there! <Keybored Heroes> is a newly made guild that consists of veteran players with mythic raiding experience on US-Bleeding Hollow. We are comprised mostly of young adults with lives, job and family, but still want to kick back, relax, and kill lots of internet dragons with friends. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed raiding and gameplay in the upcoming release of BfA. We’re looking to push high mythic+ keys, complete heroic and pushing as far as the group can while avoiding burn out.

We strive to be a drama-free environment, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are welcoming of players of all skill levels and time commitments, but still plan to have a raid group that will clear AOTC and the first few Mythic bosses (Casual Mythic progression.) on a 2-nights per week (6 hours total) basis. If you aren’t into raiding, or stand in the fire a lot, we are more than happy to still have you, run keys, and give overly enthusiastic congratulations when you finally get that achievement you’ve been looking for!

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Low.
⬛️ RDPS: Moderate.
⬛️ Healers: High.
⬛️ Tanks: Closed.

Expectations:

⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of KH’s officers if interested! (Kardnall#1658, Kenjer#1110, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
Color Blind - 10/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
We're interested and I think you'd be a great fit! Add one of us and let's talk. I’m best reached via Discord.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#9481 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
Kayjay#1740 let's talk. We could really use a holy pally.