Battleground Queue

Battlegrounds
Is there an issue with the Battleground Queue at the moment? I have tried to queue six times and when the load screen starts after accepting I am immediately returned to the world server.
I'm also having the same issue.
I've tried restarting the game, but it didn't help the issue.
I have the same issue
Happening to me aswell, but only on epic bgs. Just joined a normal one and everyone told me that they can't load in too

and it's always Isle of Conquest
Same issue. AV works for me but IoC boots me as soon as it loads
Same issue. Few days ago, Blizzard had a blue post about regular bg, where people got the same one 8 or more times in a row. They say there was some kind of problem. I wonder by fixing that, they caused a problem with epic bg.
Same issue for me as well
Could be a bug report worthy topic! I would post this there as well, ty for pointing this out.
We are investigating this issue.

It would help if you provide us with the character name, realm and time of occurrence (pacific standard time).

Thank you!
I had a similar experience where I was randomly removed from an Epic Battleground the other day. No deserter debuff, just got the loading screen mid game and I was back in Stormwind. Anyone had this?
08/01/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Phalanx

It would help if you provide us with the character name, realm and time of occurrence (pacific standard time).

Thank you!

<--- This character and realm (Tichondrius) and time would be right now Pacific Standard Time.
This happened to me as well, about an hour ago. Isle of Conquest popped when suddenly "your group has been disbanded" and I was returned back to Ashran.

Interestingly enough, I didn't get a deserter debuff.

AV has been working just fine tho.

Thank you!

Name: Caplin

Realm: Thrall

Time: 5:15 pst

Just ports me back out, no debuff. Requeue, same thing happens. Queueing for Epic Battlegrounds.
This character at 5:10 pst and and a couple times just before that. I would hit join, get the ioc load screen then back to the legion load screen. Qued for Epic bg, specific que av was just successful.
@phalanx

This happened to me twice on my hunter mordeacai-eitrigg. I queued random epic bg, queue popped, it showed the isle of Conquest loading screen then it aborted and took us back.

I thought we queued in at the end of a match but since it happened back to back I figured something’s not white right in Kansas.

Time was 5:15pm pacific

Thank you!

Me and just now .

Thank you!

Character: Osain
Realm: Uther
Time (PST): 3:25, 3:26, 3:27, 3:28, 3:29, 3:30, ... 5:25, 5:29, 5:30, ...

Only seems to affect Isle of Conquest for me. Alterac Valley worked fine.
Been happening to this toon all night..on Thrall
Gaerette

Sen'Jin

Only affecting Isle of Conquest

Boots me back to whereever I am no debuffs.

Allows requeue and within 90 second (regardless of queue timers) pops again and repeats.
Character: Ashaella
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Time (PST): 5:37, 5:39

I only queued for Epic Battleground, and both times was instakicked out of IoC (not that I'm really complaining about that).