Mythic Healer LF Weekend/Early Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi folks!

I raid as healer since the Burning Crusade and I play since Vanilla.
I usually raid Mythic during the whole expansion, but on Legion I have raided Mythic only on Emerald Nightmare (The Dreamer).

Recently a company relocated me to London and I am struggling now to find a good raiding guild (timezone is a lot different) to be part of on this new expansion.

So basically, I am looking for a guild that raids during the weekends, or week days but not after 8pm (US East timezone).

As for the character, I am posting this with my Legion's main, which is a Restoration Shaman, but I am also playing a Night Elf Restoration Druid, so I am considering both Horde and Ally guilds, is just that I will be either Druid or Shaman, I consider myself pretty good on both.

A little about myself if it does interest you: I am 26 years old, I live in London and I am an iOS Software Engineer. I love Warcraft and I love this game as well, whatever guild I enter, it will be my new family :)

Contact me in: Raphzz#1141 or raphaelpedrini@gmail.com

Cheers folks!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
08/02/2018 05:28 AMPosted by Murlocs
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Applied! :)
Up