RDruid LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! I am a returning WoD player that is looking to trial in a new guild for BFA. Unfortunately, I look a break during this amazing expansion but I refuse to miss out on another one! I raided with a top 2 night a week guild "Lethal" and finished 63rd at the time (#2 for 2 night a week means something right?!?!?!). I encourage you to go over my logs during that time and look forward to trialing with a new home!

Prefer a 2 night/week- raid times anywhere from 6pm central-12pm central Mon-Thurs

Logs are from two different accounts, both that I played.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/9659224?zone=8&mode=detailed#metric=hps

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/612792?zone=8&mode=detailed#metric=hps

Blinglwinksy#1756
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Bullet Dodged> is currently recruiting for a healer and melee dps! We are a newer guild of players that have been playing together for years! Have you been burned by a guild? Been a part of a guild that didn't keep its promises? We've all dodged bullets here and have decided to make a guild the right way! We are looking for players with a like mind to join our mythic progression roster for BFA!

So what are our minds like? Wouldn't you like to know! However, when it comes to mythic progression, we are a semi-hardcore guild looking at getting to end-game content. Because we don't have a rigorous 7-day raiding schedule, this means that we need to progress as efficiently as possible. This means putting in a lot of work to your class, as well as the guild.

Think we're a good fit for you? Great! Here's some things you need to know:

Recruitment needs:

Healers: Resto Druid

Melee dps: We are looking for a hand ful of melee dps to round out our progression roster. Currently, we are looking for rogues, WW monks, and fury warriors; however, we are considering all classes and specs.

**We are considering all classes and specs for all roles needed**

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday: 7pm-10pm PST
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm PST
Thursday: 7pm-10pm PST

We start forming the raid group 15 minutes before raid start. At the beginning of new tiers, we will be raiding progression all 3 days. After we substantially outgear parts of the raids, we will move to progression on Tuesdays and Wednesdays; Thursdays will be for clearing normal/heroic. All 3 days are required, attendance wise.

What we get from you:

Team player: We are a tight knit group of people, always willing to help each other out and you will be too. We all like to joke around and poke fun at each other, but at the same time show respect. Being a team player means being a positive voice in raid, prioritizing mechanics over padding meters, owning up to your mistakes and supporting those around you.

Preparation: Preparation for mythic progression is key. This includes everything from gathering your seals, to bringing consumables to, to studying fights before raid start. The 15 minutes before raid when we start forming serves as a reminder to gather these things together.

Attendance: Good attendance is key. Because we only raid 3 days a week, high attendance is required. We do understand that things happen and that real life is more important. If you have to miss raid or show up late for any reason, posting in the #attendance channel in discord is required.

What you get from us:

A support network: We all love playing video games, WoW especially. Outside of raid there will always be people around to give you a hand. We love to run M+, dabble in some PVP, and run old content for achievements, pets and mounts.

Raid supplies: This includes guild repairs, flasks, food, pots and more. We are able to provide this because of the contributions (be it mats or gold) of the others in the guild.

Fair loot distribution: With the way raid loot is changing in BFA, we have had to find more creative ways to fairly distribute loot. While we would never ask you to give up loot that you need, we have made a commitment to distributing loot not needed to those who do, fairly, regardless of rank.

We are always on the lookout for driven and mechanically sound players. So even if you don't see your class listed but feel we may be a good fit for you, please don't hesitate to reach out or apply at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSev62VzxOLk389jlywyNzyQVhgY-SIHJ-h0undb-0Gy6DoRGw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We appreciate your consideration and wish you the best of luck in your search!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following members via bnet for more information:

GM: TytoAlba#1326
Officer: Ishotwabbit#1348
Officer: MewForever#1624
Officer: Pumpkin#1872
Officer: ItzClavell#1125
Hey there I am the GM of Corrupt Intentions on Area 52 and we are looking for quality players for BFA whom are interested in Mythic + and end game content. We raid late nights from 8pm to 11pm PST (11pm EST to 2am EST). If your interested or have questions please reach out at the Battletag below. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766716684?page=1#post-3

Sin - Sinalthor#1324 - Raid Lead and GM
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress very quickly.
Loot!

For loot we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles with a slight focus on damage, currently there is no item level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Evening, we might be the perfect fit for you! Gonna leave my guilds copy pasta down below. Add me on real ID and lets chat!

<Good Game> is a newly founded guild on the server Zul'jin with old friends and well experienced players. Founded on the ideal of wanting to push mythic content without putting so many hours into raiding. Lead by a raid leader with experience dating back to MC40 to Mythic NH. The officer core consists of over 15 years of experience in running guilds, and or raid leading, With most of that time at high end content.We are striving to push for cutting edge and US ranking kills, and do so having fun with minimal stress. Raiders are held to a strict standard, and are subject to the bench in mythic progression if under performing. Our raid times are Tuesday - Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST.

Current needs
Tanks-closed
MDPS-open
RDPS-open
Healers-Open

Contact us on real-ID

GM: Skink#11194
OFFICER: Lucy#1556
RAID LEADER:RoboWizard#11285
**<Limited Liability>**
Server: US-Sargeras
Faction: Alliance

Schedule:
Tuesday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)
Wednesday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)
Monday: 10pm EST - 1am EST (7pm PST - 10pm PST)

Progression is 3 days until the tier has been cleared. We will then move to 2 days a week, dropping Monday.

<Limited Liability> is a former Kil'Jaeden top 100 US-Mythic raiding guild, comprised of returning high quality and top end players (Blood Legion, Midwinter, Smitus and Friends, Team Malice, Unholy Trinity). We are constantly recruiting exceptional players despite class needs. Our focus is Mythic progression and completion with a mature drama-free environment.

Requirements for Members and Applicants
- Good Attendance
- Solid Internet connections & stable systems.
- Discord and microphone.
- Willingness to adhere to all guild policies.
- We have mandatory Add-on requirements and we’ll need you to fulfill these.
- Open to criticism that will sometimes be harsh as well as constructive.

Contacts
-Havoks [Havoks#11233] (You may also DM me)
-Dazz [Jman#1360]
-Tastywalls [Tasty#1974]
-Vendixon [Vendixon#11942]
Hi there, Bling! <Slightly Tilted> is a progression guild forming on Mal'Ganis for BFA. We are built on a foundation of Cutting Edge Antorus raiders who also value a thriving social atmosphere.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

I see your desired times line up with ours, and what you're looking for in a guild is what we are about. As we put the finishing touches on our roster, we could use more quality ranged players such as yourself, and I personally think you'd be a great fit.

Feel free to submit an application at guilded.gg/slightlytilted or add me on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

Discord: Cassity14#4222
Bnet: Cassity14#1187
Evening, we might be the perfect fit for you! Gonna leave my guilds copy pasta down below. Add me on real ID and lets chat!

<Good Game> is a newly founded guild on the server Zul'jin with old friends and well experienced players. Founded on the ideal of wanting to push mythic content without putting so many hours into raiding. Lead by a raid leader with experience dating back to MC40 to Mythic NH. The officer core consists of over 15 years of experience in running guilds, and or raid leading, With most of that time at high end content.We are striving to push for cutting edge and US ranking kills, and do so having fun with minimal stress. Raiders are held to a strict standard, and are subject to the bench in mythic progression if under performing. Our raid times are Wed - Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM EST.

Current needs
Tanks-closed
MDPS-open
RDPS-open
Healers-Open

Contact us on real-ID

GM: Skink#11194
OFFICER: Lucy#1556
RAID LEADER:RoboWizard#11285

Do what the nice Paladin says!
I am Cutting Edge Raider in ABT and GM to newly reformed <Pirate Chat>. I am aiming to make a guild with strong and active players. My goal as GM is to make a semi-hardcore group of raiders looking to get progression done while still maintaining a awesome atmosphere. We are looking for core raiders that will stick it with us for the long haul of BFA. Currently we are in need of Heals(Hpal/Rdruid) and DPS (Warlock, hunter, boomie, rogue/DH).

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than WoW/raid, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also be supplying our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, enchants, gems and potions. Mythic plus will be another part of our guild, I run keys all the time and like the challenge they bring. I will be encouraging others to push keys with me and sell keys for gold. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA then add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Terrisays#1339 on Battle.net for further details.

Realm: Stormrage Alliance
Raid times: Mon/Tues/Thurs/ 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
If your schedule ever changes

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST and we’re currently recruiting:

Healers (priest [disc/holy], resto druid, holy pally)
Range DPS (mage, warlock, boomkin)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:
[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content. You can find more details here: http://bit.ly/fteamoutline.
What You Can Expect:
In return, we offer a healthy, fun, non-toxic raid environment where we clear content quickly and efficiently. Our aim is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.
For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)
<Illicit> 2/11M on Kil'Jaeden Horde US is currently recruiting reliable players for our BFA progression team!

Illicit is a guild composed of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which share the goal to clear mythic content. We are looking to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing mythic Uldir before the next patch in BFA.

Trials will typically last 2-4 weeks. Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Raid preparedness - showing up consistently & on time, gemmed, enchanted, etc.
- Strong knowledge & proficiency on your class.
- AOTC raid experience or better.
- A drive to improve & a willingness to accept critique.

Raiding Times:

6:30 - 10:30 PM server time (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday & Wednesday.

Currently Recruiting:
DPS -We are looking for Mage, WW, DK but any exceptional dps should still apply as we have some flexibility in our comp.

Healers - Need 1-2, Rdruid>Rsham>MW

Even if your role is not listed here, please inquire as any exceptional player will be considered!

Contact Us

Quintos (Raid Leader) - Quintos#1991
Rude (Guild Master) - Rudesy#1659
Shinedown (Officer) - Shinedown#1664
Qpid (Officer) - Qpid#11936
Quintos#8333 Discord
Rudesy#9052 Discord
Qpid#2766 Discord

Feel free to contact any of the above Officers if you are interested in joining us!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for an exceptional resto druid for BFA

We are a 2 day/ 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are interested in players with a back ground of mythic raiding experience.

We are currently helping gear and prep returning/ re rolling players who are interested in trialing for BFA

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalguild.com
<Salt Factory>

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/pMJr5xPZUEmTyJY92

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
<Salt Factory>

ABOUT US:

<Salt Factory> is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild.

What you can expect from us :

> Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
> Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
> A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

> Reliability
> Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
> Ability to adapt quickly
> Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Genuine commitment
> Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:
3day/3hr a week
Tues - Thursday, 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
T19 - US#96
T18 - US#165
T17 - US#119
T16 - US#136
T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : https://goo.gl/forms/pMJr5xPZUEmTyJY92

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!
Officer Battle Tags : Kisshot#1230, Forever#1947, or Jogreyr#1608[/b]
07/27/2018 07:00 AMPosted by Funky
<Loss> of Tichondrius-US is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content.

Current Class Needs:
  • Fire/Frost Mages - HIGH
  • Windwalker Monks - HIGH
  • Holy/Disc Priests - HIGH
  • Holy Paladins - MEDIUM
  • Warlocks - Low
  • If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways!
    We always consider skilled players to add to our core.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 PM PST (server time)
    Invites are at 7:45PM!

Why <Loss>?
    <Loss> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our social lives intact.

We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS.

We have weekly M+ contests, highest key each week gets a $10k gold reward that doubles each consecutive week you win. We also engage in War Mode PvP and BGs on a regular basis. Looking to build the PvP aspect of our teams starting in BFA.

<Loss> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial.

We are always striving to get better and add skilled players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights.

We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Expectations:
    Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings.

We expect vocal communication when required.
    It's self explanatory. If you need to say something, say it. If we ask you a question, don't say "I don't know."

There is no drama here.
    This is a game, we all play to have fun. Leave your personal vendettas at the login screen!

We will NOT waste your time, do NOT waste ours.
    You're expected to be on time and ready to pull at 7:45PM.

If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Loss> we would love to hear from you.

Please join our discord and head to the #guild-recruitment text channel, follow the link for our application and fill one out! Once submitted, shoot us a message back on discord in the #application-review channel letting us know you've completed the process!

<Loss> Discord:
    https://discord.gg/XxghMza
    <Attempts Were Made>
    [US][H][Thrall] is recruiting for our mythic progression team for BFA.
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST ( 5-8pm PST )
    Previous Progress: 10/11M Antorus

We are a newly formed guild made up of 10/11M raiders. We are currently reforming our mythic raid team with a progression mindset.

Recruitment Needs: Healers and DPS (both ranged and melee). Groups of players encouraged to apply together. DPS with healer or tank off-spec given preference.

More Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18qDKo30G9nWGif-eaaPKmDJsALEj2YrP6k6aBdfdZXI/edit

How to Apply: Fill out a quick application here: https://goo.gl/forms/kE71tWAz56tozWOR2

You can also message us on Discord or BNet:

Recruitment Contacts:
    Recruiter:
    Kaitlyn#1980 (BNet)
    Kaitlyn#9472 (Discord)

GM:
    Aperture#1385 (BNet)
    Arriet#0437 (Discord)