I love myself some Warmode

General Discussion
But I have to slow clap the rogue bandwagon and the ganking of 5 plus against one. Sure kill me three or four times to get your fix and move on but to sit there for 45 minutes camping one person because you know there are no backups coming to help them fight against you and 4 of your friends ... special kind of weird.

I can't beat any of you fairly when I'm stunned. Just saying. Ganking has been in this game forever but that's no excuse to sit edging yourself as you kill someone who cannot stand a chance lol.

Turning it off until stuff becomes more balanced - obviously a lot of bored people on at the moment.
Eh. I pvp with a rogue and found that 2 v 2 and 2 v 3 and yes, sometimes the 2 v 1 is a lot of fun... but I don't go so far as to corpse camp folks. That's pretty lame and stupid.

The biggest problem I'm finding in warmode is the whole CRZ phasing crap. It's so bad and makes for the easiest getaway once you know where to go.
I feel ya. I'll kill anybody once for the lore, but only once.
Alliance is good towards me when it comes to ganking for the most part.
Except worgen. Worgen love to kill me 20+ times.
So I target them over all others.
I go 1v1 with people - generally stay away from jumping in to an ongoing 1v1 because meh, doesn't feel like a win to me. I'll only ever jump in if the player being handed his backside is new, low level or badly geared.

At the moment we have heroic/mythic geared people just actively epeening as many people as they can.

Warmode is excellent but these stupid fights where you are hopeless to do anything is rubbish. It's not "git gud" when you know your rotation but you're stun locked and then stunned again and simply can't execute a simple basic spell/ability.

Then they have the audacity to /pet /spit /lol at you. Buddy, it's no sweat off my shoulder, I'll port back and flick off my warmode and continue questing in peace. And that's what I'm going to do until the playing fields have been evened out.

So to all doing this lame sort of stuff, enjoy yourselves, you'll soon find a lot of people will opt out of warmode and you'll sit twiddling the thumbs until you find a 40man raiding group on a new server shard.
rofl @ all these people who want war, but only on their own terms.
Keep sapping and harrassing. That's my MO.

No killing. Just make them ragequit

There is a special place in hell for me. And I am loving it :D
07/31/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Nobully
rofl @ all these people who want war, but only on their own terms.

So your terms are 5v1 lol - maybe laugh at yourself. I'm not asking for my own terms, I'm asking for an even playing field when playing a game against other people.
War is never usually fair but it's pretty lucky that I'm only playing in a pretend one isn't it?
07/31/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Chakkumaar
Keep sapping and harrassing. That's my MO.

No killing. Just make them ragequit

There is a special place in hell for me. And I am loving it :D

There's a whole world out there that you're missing out on. You think you're getting kicks off of wasting other people's time, but the reality is that you're wasting all of your own.

Life can definitely kick pretty hard in the balls, it's up to you to get back up. I hope things get better for you.
07/31/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Partyunicorn

There's a whole world out there that you're missing out on. You think you're getting kicks off of wasting other people's time, but the reality is that you're wasting all of your own.

Life can definitely kick pretty hard in the balls, it's up to you to get back up. I hope things get better for you.

Ragequitter spotted :D I am enjoying absolutely what I do. Even if it means bringing others to tears. Blame blizzard. They put this in the game. I am merely following the rules of the game.

If you are going to be this salty on the forums about pvp then perhaps you should stay away from pvp.
07/31/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Chakkumaar
07/31/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Partyunicorn

Ragequitter spotted :D I am enjoying absolutely what I do. Even if it means bringing others to tears. Blame blizzard. They put this in the game. I am merely following the rules of the game.

If you are going to be this salty on the forums about pvp then perhaps you should stay away from pvp.

You're not exactly doing PvP are you? Rogues got it so easy, when the fight starts going in the enemy favour Rogues just vanish and heal up and try again.
Core class mechanics but half the time they just vanish and don't come back. That aint PvP ;)
07/31/2018 11:50 PMPosted by Alicenne
07/31/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Chakkumaar

You're not exactly doing PvP are you? Rogues got it so easy, when the fight starts going in the enemy favour Rogues just vanish and heal up and try again.
Core class mechanics but half the time they just vanish and don't come back. That aint PvP ;)

I would like to humbly disagree on that. Everything I do is in game's design by Blizzard themselves. It is as intended. If it wasn't then they'd have changed it. I am not exploiting anything or doing anything that violates terms of service. If it is in game and legit then it is fair.

For anyone having problems with this, plz find me on Darkshore. Or alternatively go raise a petition with Blizzard