If you don't want to be evil.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
07/31/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Cindariel
I play both. I just wish sylvanas was not warchief. She does not represent what the Horde is about.

07/31/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Jagi
I consider myself a member of Thrall's Horde, which is why I'm playing Alliance for now.
07/31/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Casina
When exactly were you promised the Horde wasn't a villain faction?

When it was lead by this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H-thX7BUz8
Of course, it doesn't help that Sylvanas lied to him about wanting to find a "cure" for undeath, lied to him about having been behind the creation of the Blight, and likely has been planning her mass genocide of the living in private for over a decade.
I might be slightly insane, but I considered rolling a Horde toon after today. Horde tries to be good, to represent good, but come on. It takes Sylvanas to force them to be who they are finally. At least own it. I could be on the Horde side if they're evil and they know it.
Should of been a Draenei if you didn't want to be evil. We are the most unevil race there is.
The first questing zone for UD since 2004 lays out the plan clearly.

If you were paying attention - you knew what you signed up for.
07/31/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Infernastorm
If I wanted to be part of the Alliance, I'd have joined years ago.

I don't want the Alliance.

I want my Horde back. One that doesn't enjoy burning civilians alive.

I roll both so I respect the core values of Horde and Alliance. As for the Horde here, you are a true Horde. All those blood thirsty Sylvanas boot licking Fanboy/girls can join her as We the true Horde cast them out.
07/31/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Howelling

I roll both so I respect the core values of Horde and Alliance. As for the Horde here, you are a true Horde. All those blood thirsty Sylvanas boot licking Fanboy/girls can join her as We the true Horde cast them out.

Good luck with that. They have to actually write that first.
07/31/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Maevara
Joining a faction with undead and orcs on it, then convincing yourself it isn't the villainous/evil faction, is delusional.

Someone who clearly hasn't consumed an ounce of Warcraft Lore. At the end of Warcraft 3, the Orcs, Taurens, and Trolls were happy just having a place to call home finally.
I will switch to Alliance if you pay for it.
I'd rather stick with Sylvannas and go full evil than join the one-dimensional goodie goodie Alliance. You're all so fkn bland. Atleast with Horde there's some depth to it, even if you don't agree with the politics.
07/31/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Dekuleaf
The alliance is waiting for you~

In all seriousness though I welcome everyone who's switching from the horde. We don't burn thousands of innocents to death because over a tantrum.

I feel like Blizzard is trying to reduce the horde to a "FURRR DA HURRRDDD" cringewagon by chasing away all the rational/peaceful minded players.

Lets not forget that humans are the only race to use slavery
07/31/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Casina

Sylvanas actually took joy in personally force feeding plague to a kidnapped woman.

This is fully in character for her. When exactly were you promised the Horde wasn't a villain faction?

When Green Jesus Thrall punched Deathwing in the Face with the Aspects! When Vol'Jin took back our city from Garrosh. When Sylvanas only wanted to ensure the Horde would live and fought alongside Varian with valor!

We were promised as much if not more through our Story Arcs. I play both factions and the depth of the Horde story has always been there. Many Horde players stayed because the story was better than the Alliance story. But the Alliance story although lacking wasn't inherently evil and neither was the Horde. Until today.
07/31/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Azuremi
Should of been a Draenei if you didn't want to be evil. We are the most unevil race there is.

So what were Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde, then? Slightly confused? Having a bad day?
07/31/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Barukor
You mean the guys who literally used skinned Tauren as throw rugs?

Yes... and then you lot (The Horde) came outa nowhere and massacred them.

That is like the Horde of today meeting a new faction like the Tortollan and deciding to just up and kill whoever they point you at, no questions asked. In your past, you lot have loved to join in on wars you aren't even a part of.
No one is innocent.
07/31/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Kulzuk
07/31/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Dekuleaf
The alliance is waiting for you~

In all seriousness though I welcome everyone who's switching from the horde. We don't burn thousands of innocents to death because over a tantrum.

I feel like Blizzard is trying to reduce the horde to a "FURRR DA HURRRDDD" cringewagon by chasing away all the rational/peaceful minded players.

Blood elves have enslaved leper gnomes under the tailoring shop.
I think Void Elves and Dark Irons are being added specifically to attract Horde players to the Alliance. You could even argue the same for Kul Tirans, what with their ogre-like appearance and death magic version of druids.

I also find it hilarious that you're even using Azshara to justify actions against the Night Elves today.

So you find endless suffering and loss of life on an unimaginable scale "Hilarious". More proof that that the Alliance is completely and totally morally bankrupt, and that the war to end them is justified, and righteous. We will not suffer the consequences of your depravity! Let's see how you fare when you fight against a strong and just Horde who can fight back! There were no innocents in that tree. Killing Night Elves is not murder. It is the true path to heaven. This war will end you. We will see to it!
07/31/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Marlasa
07/31/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Kulzuk

Blood elves have enslaved leper gnomes under the tailoring shop.

Gnomes are not people.