Is anyone else just here for the popcorn?

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 4 5 6
08/02/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Sideswipe
That defeats the purpose!
You can still spit on me from that high up though. So it's not entirely useless.
08/02/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Zenrao
08/02/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Sideswipe
That defeats the purpose!
You can still spit on me from that high up though. So it's not entirely useless.

Look I'm not here to kinkshame but I'm also not here to particiapte
08/02/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Sideswipe
Look I'm not here to kinkshame but I'm also not here to particiapte
v.v
08/01/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Kazimor
08/01/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Vyrael
First of all, how dare you!

Second, WildStar deserved better. It was the pulp sci-fi setting I adore for good fun, basically Ratchet & Clank the MMO. In another universe it received universal praise and became the next MMO juggernaut, forcing Blizzard to actually step up their game instead of churning out schlock with the occasional diamondm
Wildstar was a case of the whole being less than the sum of the parts. It had:

1) Slapstick humor and cartoony graphics that made WoW look like gritty realism.
2) Hardcore PvE content including 40 person raids.
3) Action combat.

The people who wanted a cartoony romp though space were generally not looking for hardcore PvE.

Oldschool raiders looking to recapture their glory days adapted poorly to action combat more suited for teenagers and really not suited at all for hours of raiding.

The people who do want hardcore PvE with action combat are generally not the target audience for a cartoony romp through space.

Not to mention, it's optimized like !@#$. If you don't have the exact right setup, your computer can't run it. A shame, it seemed really cool and fun.
I came for the smores.

I was not disappointed.