4 week pre-patch is far too long

General Discussion
4 weeks of huntards aimshot critting for double your life will be far too long. Hotfix asap. The game is literally unplayable in BG's/Arena atm. Considering just shelving the game until launch. Ruins the hype big time of the xpac by enduring such imbalance for so long and with such little weekly content. My excitement level has dramatically decreased for BfA with how poorly this has been implemented.
This game is literally *awesome in BG's/Arena atm.
4 weeks of huntards aimshot critting for double your life is far too long. Hotfix asap. The game is literally unplayable in BG's/Arena atm. Ruins the hype big time of the xpac by enduring such imbalance for so long and with such little weekly content.

Wait, wait, wait... someone was telling me the other day that arena is broken AF, because rogues are stacking haste with, or because of, something, and killing everything/everyone in sight, almost instantly.

I have no idea which is true... but ya'all need to get your stuff sorted out.
Assa is stupid atm too. I don't play that idiot spec. Marks is literally one shotting people. Total dmg is about 43k and I have 32k life. Lol. Assa isn't that broken. Marks has a talent that makes aimed shot hit twice or something. Yea, superrrrr smart, rofl.
Lol, just lol. How can anyone take this seriously as an eSport with garbage like this in the game.

Aimed Shot - A powerful aimed shot that deals [(207% of Attack power) * ((max(0, min(Level - 10, 10)) * 8 + 130) / 210)] Physical damage. Damage increased by 50% against a target you have not yet damaged.

Careful Aim - Aimed Shot has a 50% chance to deal 100% bonus damage to targets who are above 80% health or below 20% health.

Double Tap - Your next Aimed Shot will fire a second time instantly at 100% power without consuming Focus, or your next Rapid Fire will shoot 100% additional shots during its channel.

Sweet, possibly 250% dmg increase on one of, if not the hardest hitting abilities in the game, rofl. Whoever thought this collection of talents was a good idea, should literally just go do something else as a job. You or they, clearly lack the vision to prevent problems like this and it is manifesting right now as legit one shots. Fun game Dev's. Truly a masterpiece of ineptitude and lack of foresight. How this kind of garbage makes it to Live is just beyond logic. Rofl, and people complain about the Pikaboo 5-stack shuriken-storm DfA's. That's cute. Pales in comparison to 1-shots, smh. CS:GO time I guess.

Rofl, wait until a thug cleave gets going with +15% more dmg on tricks of the trade, +10% from prey on the weak, +15% from Dark Archangel... just lol. Whoever is making these talents, do you even PvP at all? I mean really. This is beyond dumb.

Oh, and 4 weeks of this trash? Who's brilliant idea was that?
I've been doing the tarren mill/southshore brawl on my huntard and i've been using sniper shot with aimed shot and hitting people from like 70 yards away for 6-7k it's hilarious.
If you take a look at the PvP hotfixes from today you will see that Aimed Shot's burst damage was drastically reduced. Standard Aimed Shot damage is now 25% on new targets, Careful Aim can only proc for 50% instead of 100% damage, and Double Tap is now reduced to 50% against players.

Agreed though it was stupid. Dropping instantly below 50% health from one ability in arena felt terrible, pretty sure the times I got hit was without Double Tap, pretty sure that would have just one-shot my Mage.
08/01/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Haavi
If you take a look at the PvP hotfixes from today you will see that Aimed Shot's burst damage was drastically reduced. Standard Aimed Shot damage is now 25% on new targets, Careful Aim can only proc for 50% instead of 100% damage, and Double Tap is now reduced to 50% against players.

Agreed though it was stupid. Dropping instantly below 50% health from one ability in arena felt terrible, pretty sure the times I got hit was without Double Tap, pretty sure that would have just one-shot my Mage.

Was disc priest nerfed?
Edit: Eh, doesn't matter. I had hope the team had a clue with Celestion leading the way. Too much that's broken with 2 weeks left in this horrid experience of a pre-patch. BfA isn't looking as good as I thought for PvP out the gates. :/

I hope they don't just shelf balance changes because of the PvE people raging over the Sylvanas lore blunders. Even if there is a twist down the line, the story-arc has been somewhat tainted I guess. /shrug /sigh
08/01/2018 09:26 PMPosted by Liltay
08/01/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Haavi

Was disc priest nerfed?

Disc Priest wasn't nerfed :( Although Druids were.
Disc Priest, Ret Paladin and Balance Druid are all in line to receive adjustments in the next pass.
Below is the post for clarity. Hotfixes will probably roll out in the upcoming maintenance tonight (or tomorrow morning for NA)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766807207#post-1