BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
As a goblin shaman I get disconnected due to a movement enforcement every time the instant Wind Tunnel starts.

It may have been related to wearing Anchor Chain Girdle with it's special effect of reducing forced movement potency.
Roof beams still hitting people in safe spots.
Having some issues hitting adds once in the new room, getting 'vision obscured' errors as if trying to attack cross room. Noticed occurrences when adds were casting or when standing in a safe zone from beams.
Cool fight that requires a lot of awareness and proper planning.

Issues:
1. When standing on the safe spot to avoid the falling beams, sometimes would still die even when within the safe zone.

2. Frequency of room mechanics makes it tough for hard casters to perform effectively.

Edit: Overall a hectic fight at the start but once you get the rhythm and which people cross first, pretty smooth sailing. Heavily favours high mobility classes.
1st Room
Wind tunnel needs a better visual effect before it begins, you can barely see the wisps of air the second before it starts.
Wind tunnel also is a bit fast and even with movement speed effects you can get pulled into furnace (?) and die.

2nd Room
Lasers were killing people in the safe areas. People were getting killed entering the safe area even before the lasers would have hit you.
ya roof beams hurt but think it got hot fixed even in the safe zones
It seems only the spot in the middle of the line is actually safe when the roof beams are coming, standing in any other circle except the middle one leads to your death so you might wanna get that fixed.
Agreeing with everyone else, the "safe zones" were not safe. However, I have a theory that is wasn't the safe zone that was broken but rather a mechanic that wasn't showing up properly.

On our first time in room 2, we had the falling beams but right before they hit, the room crossing beams spawned at the same time so that you had to dodge both together. However, every pull after that, only the falling beam showed up but some people still died in the safe zone which makes me guess that the room crossing beam was still happening but we couldn't see it.

Also, I know people are gonna hate me for pointing this out, but certain class abilities could allow a player to pass through the defense barrier without causing any damage to the raid or spawning any adds. Heroic leap and Disengage were the 2 we tested successfully but I image blink could also work.

The Purifying Flame mechanic was super easy to dodge and even if you didn't dodge it, it barely hurt. As a holy priest with the 360 item level gear given to me, standing and not moving out of the fire like ~12-15% of my health in damage so I barely noticed it. Perhaps it should be tuned higher or maybe it will be more punishing in chamber 3. We didn't get much practice in there cause of the faulty safe zones.

Overall, a very fun fight and will be a lot of fun to coordinate the precise timing of sending people through the barrier. Not sure if this is intended, but based on our health pools, we were able to send through 4 raiders at one time without dying, or 5 with a raid-wide defensive ability.

We were able to get the boss to 50% health in chamber 1 as a pug group.
07/27/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Isheriia
It seems only the spot in the middle of the line is actually safe when the roof beams are coming, standing in any other circle except the middle one leads to your death so you might wanna get that fixed.

This goes with what I said. The first time we saw the beams, a vertical grid and horizontal grid crossed at the same time making the middle spot the only safe circle. After that pull, we never saw the horizontal grids again but I think they were still there damaging everyone outside the middle circle.
To expand on the add vision issues, I was getting "your vision of the target is obstructed" when standing next to adds and attempting to use ranged abilities immediately after they spawned (i.e. Judgement/Blade of Wrath). Melee abilities worked instantly while standing next to adds (i.e. Crusader Strike/Templar's Verdict) and gave no errors.

After a few seconds, all abilities were usable as expected, but the adds were dying VERY quickly so didn't get much time to test this out.
Adds seemed to have low HP and with the full group across they died in less than a second.
07/27/2018 09:43 PMPosted by Emtsif
Adds seemed to have low HP and with the full group across they died in less than a second.

Based on the group I was in (full pug), I think the adds were fine. We sent first a tank, a healer, and 2 dps. The mobs had enough health that it took them long enough to kill them that it felt appropriate. Sure, once everyone was across it just dropped, but you don’t want the very first ones to take much longer or you will never get everyone across.
Had the boss bug out on our last pull and stop using beam abilities in room 2 and 3. We shoved people through too quickly and hit enrage but otherwise was a kill. Happened on my highmountain tauren monk Wednezday (120) if you want to dig up details.