Sylvanas has become DIO. No, really

Story Forum
The signs were there all the time, we were just too blind to see Blizzard-sama keikaku

Other than both of them being evil, let me present my evidence:

1) Both DIO and Sylvanas are hilariously !@#$able/sexy

2) Both DIO and Sylvanas are sort of inmortal but not really and seek 100% inmortality

3) Both DIO and Sylvanas have side-boy-toys/minions in the form father pucci and Nathanos.

The evidence that this was a jojo mmo all along just keeps piling up. Like all humans being muscular when they shouldnt, Anduin being as lawful good as it gets and going into sunLIGHT overdrives in Undercity, all the (fandom) homoeroticism with anduin/wrathion/baine

(prove me wrong)
ZA WAAAARUDO
protip: you probably will
I had no idea that Sylvanas wanted to sing 80s power metal!
07/31/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Riverwînd
I had no idea that Sylvanas wanted to sing 80s power metal!

You know my old !@# was thinking that too. She’s a rainbow in the dark! And DIO died. :-(
ZAAAAA WAAAARUDO TREE!

WRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Zandalari are ancient, proud, sculpted, show lots of skin, and have, according to Shadows of the Horde, inhuman strength and ridiculously fast regeneration. They do not prey on humans, but are the progenitors of races that do.

Pillar Trolls?
Who?
*googles "DIO"*

...no...

*googles "DIO anime"*

Oh, okay. Whatever?
09/13/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Kirango
Pillar Trolls?

Que the theme song!
09/13/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Bargrand
Que the theme song!

https://youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
Ohwaheeyaheyyyy!
"I'll be the roundabout!"
I am pleased with this necro.
You thought it was Vol'jin who would be your warchief, but it was me, Dio!
09/13/2018 11:29 AMPosted by Kirango
Zandalari are ancient, proud, sculpted, show lots of skin, and have, according to Shadows of the Horde, inhuman strength and ridiculously fast regeneration. They do not prey on humans, but are the progenitors of races that do.

Pillar Trolls?

AYAYAYAYYAH

*aztect techno intensifies*
iS tHiS a jOjo rEfeRenCe?
Now I need a Sylvanas/Dio representation, shoulders arched back and arms checked at the elbows with hands pressed forward, fingers spread as she unleashed, "Za Blighto" which is just Nathanos carrying a cauldron of the blight as she screams "Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy"
11/03/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Seebach
Now I need a Sylvanas/Dio representation, shoulders arched back and arms checked at the elbows with hands pressed forward, fingers spread as she unleashed, "Za Blighto" which is just Nathanos carrying a cauldron of the blight as she screams "Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy"

You're a mage, not a necromancer.
Get to know me sometime, you'll find I have many different skills and am amazing.