Quest Log Completely Empty

Customer Support
1 2 3 71 Next
Logged on this character a few minutes ago and noticed in my inventory that my raid mission quests were showing they could be accepted. Checked my log, it's completely empty, which included a ton of stuff partially complete.

I accepted one of the quests to see if it was just a display error, it is unfortunately not.
I just had this happen on my character, too. Completed mythic Eye of Azshara to finish the Balance of Power quest there. As soon as I hearthed back to Dalaran, all of my quests were removed.
Just lost all mine too, I was going from Stormwind to Dalaran.
I also had my entire quest log deleted. I took the portal from Dalaran to Stormwind and poof, all gone.
Same here. I hearthed in to Dalaran from Aszuna and bam - quest log empty. Reloading UI and logging out and back did not fix the issue
Has anyone actually tried a Full UI Reset? It could be a problem with an addon you all have in common too. Not saying that it's not game related, just trying to help troubleshoot:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549
Lost all quests too upon going to Dalaran. Have 0 add-ons installed. Going back and picking them up now.
See another thread about this as well.

I would recommend you all do a proper UI reset. Just to rule out shenanigans from addons. Rather weird this would be it, but it is the first step.

I then would go to the bug report forum and report in as much detail as you can what happened if it is not a corrupted UI
Seeing the same thing when I took the portal from the Mage class hall to Dalaran. I can replicate the issue simply by accepting a quest in the class hall, and clicking the portal to Dalaran. When I load into Dalaran, all of my quests are gone. I tried it with all of my addons disabled and saw the same behavior.
08/01/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Perl
Has anyone actually tried a Full UI Reset? It could be a problem with an addon you all have in common too. Not saying that it's not game related, just trying to help troubleshoot:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549

Haha something about great minds... Blah blah
We're starting to see a number of these reports come up. Let me ask, do any of you use addons that related to questing and your questlog? Those that might have the ability to abandon the quests?

I'm wondering if this is a new bug, or perhaps an addon is out of date and doing something it shouldn't.
08/01/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Vrakthris
We're starting to see a number of these reports come up. Let me ask, do any of you use addons that related to questing and your questlog? Those that might have the ability to abandon the quests?

I'm wondering if this is a new bug, or perhaps an addon is out of date and doing something it shouldn't.

I don't use any addons and this just happened to me when taking portal to Orgrimmar and then when portalling to Dalaran.
08/01/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Mine just disappeared when I garrison hearthed.

Addons:
AllTheThings
Azeroth Auto Pilot
Bagnon
Recount
DBM
I just lost all of my quests as well. It happened when I was being teleported into a phased area; I immediately lost my phased aspect and all quests. I reloaded, then logged out and back in. I realized that it wasn't just a display error because I received the "Short-Lived Peace" quest again upon log in (which I hadn't yet completed).

Addons:
Auctionator
ButtonTimers
Healbot
Healbot Tooltips
Recount
TomTom
DBM

Is there any way to get these back, Blizz? The thought of trying to find where I was at to pick up quest-chains I was in the middle of and also lose my progress is rather unpalatable.
No add-ons. No pre-purchase. Was just trying to hand in Legion quests and *poof*.
This happened to me as well and I just submitted a ticket. I do not use any add ons.
Just happened to me as well going to turn a quest in at my guild hall
I disabled addons, happens when porting to dalaran through portals and hearthstone. picked up quest in pally classhall, exit through portal and all quests gone. walk in, pick up quests an repeat.
Looks like it happens when you change instance. Good news is, any completed quests will still be complete when you pick them back up. Bad news is, completed quests that required you to pick up quest items will still be complete, and the quest items are no longer in your inventory so you can't actually hand the quest in. Abandoning and picking the quest back up does nothing.