Quest Log Completely Empty

Customer Support
Prev 1 69 70 71 Next
08/01/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Eilsel
Reading all of the blue posts here gave me a good chuckle. Vrakthris has the patience of a saint, I feel for the guy having to stick around and reply to all of you.

They should probably send someone else in to relieve him, because he's not really handling this situation very well, imo. Telling people who are not using profanity or making personal insults to "watch the language" and making vague threats about forum bans is the last thing a CS should be doing when the company is at fault and people are right to be mad.
Had just finished Neltharion's Lair: Death to the Underking, had left the dungeon and went to the Quest Log and found cobwebs but no quests. I use AMR, DMB and GTFO for add-ons, but that's it. Looking forward to seeing this resolved.
08/01/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Hecatomb
08/01/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Deadlybeard
there is no use in demanding from the GM and crying about it on here.

It is LITERALLY the customer service forums. THE ONE reason these forums exist is for people to demand answers and cry about them.

For the life of me I will never understand why people need to White Knight for middle managers for faceless corporations who do not know them and are not their friend.

Do you stand outside McDonald's and tell them not to complain about their hamburger when it's made wrong? Do you go to the house of people who don't like their insurance carrier and say, "Hey man...they're just doing their best. Give them some slack."

When you pay for a service and that service fails you, you are EXPECTED to report that and complain about it. That's HOW they fix it.

AMEN
08/01/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Unsubme
Reading all of the blue posts here gave me a good chuckle. Vrakthris has the patience of a saint, I feel for the guy having to stick around and reply to all of you.

They should probably send someone else in to relieve him, because he's not really handling this situation very well, imo. Telling people who are not using profanity or making personal insults to "watch the language" and making vague threats about forum bans is the last thing a CS should be doing when the company is at fault and people are right to be mad.
\

No, no they shouldn't. People need to cool their tempers. Vraks doing an absolute amazing job.
08/01/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Falkaenus
perhaps you should actually read before wasting your time white knighting for people's whose job is to deal with stuff like this.
Right back at you muppet. Countless times it has been stated that QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT STORED, and that unless it has items then you're progress was lost.
Let them get a good night's sleep and that ernie guy will finally get fired for using the cd rom drawer as a coffee cup holder again.

No I really choose to blame holinka he turned the knob the wrong direction... again.

Remember, hes also getting crap from management as much as management is crapping on us right now. The ones to blame for this whole fiasco is blizzard management who aren't even business people anymore. If they were, they would've tried to mitigate damage, instead of not being forced to pay for damages. And I doubt they'll give players much in the way of compensation, not in this day and age.
08/01/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Nephelar
08/01/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Falkaenus
perhaps you should actually read before wasting your time white knighting for people's whose job is to deal with stuff like this.
Right back at you muppet. Countless times it has been stated that QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT STORED, and that unless it has items then you're progress was lost.

Are you brain dead?? Yes of course that progress has been lost, my initial complaint is that they refuse to do anything about quests whose progress was lost that takes literal weeks and that matters especially in a game you literally subscribe to on a per month basis.

Take a break kiddo

I lost my quests, too. I was one of the first to post about it on Reddit and bring attention there. Lost a decent amount of progress, but it is what it is. I can do it again.

A lot of people just fail to understand that this game is run by people like you and me. They get up and go to work every day and they can and will make mistakes. Guarantee someone had their butt chewed over this for a good bit of time and maybe even lost their job if it could be pinpointed. Bad PR isn't what they want no matter how many times you fuss.

To all of you saying you're quitting the game; see you on tomorrow.

thats a bad bet my friend, the odds are against you
08/01/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Falkaenus
08/01/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Nephelar
...Right back at you muppet. Countless times it has been stated that QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT STORED, and that unless it has items then you're progress was lost.

Are you brain dead?? Yes of course that progress has been lost, my initial complaint is that they refuse to do anything about quests whose progress was lost that takes literal weeks and that matters especially in a game you literally subscribe to on a per month basis.

Take a break kiddo

They haven't decided what to do about it yet.
08/01/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Alaexia
No, no they shouldn't. People need to cool their tempers. Vraks doing an absolute amazing job.

Yes, they should.

He's doing a very good job, everyone is giving him crap and he's trying to deal with it, he's stated multiple times that Blizzard is looking into the problem and will update on the situation.
08/01/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Alaexia

Take a break kiddo

They've told several people in this thread that they can't/won't restore the quests and to just "pick them back up again and start over! haha Xd", pretty !@#$ty tbh

His job is to moderate these forums, so you want him to not do his job?
08/01/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Fistsoffuury

He's doing a very good job, everyone is giving him crap and he's trying to deal with it, he's stated multiple times that Blizzard is looking into the problem and will update on the situation.

Don't bother. They won't listen and will throw their tempers at the first blue they see.

Take a break kiddo

Issue is, the unprofessionalism and lack of business sense shown for this whole fiasco is making poeple doubt they'll even be compensated for what is the worst bug in wow history hands down.

Take a break kiddo

it will be something between nothing and 30 seconds of game time added to our accounts.
08/01/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Corlia
08/01/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Xándria
The solution was provided by the Blue Posters. Though everyone might not accept it as a logical answer to the situation, That is the only option they have. You can shout out doing rollbacks all you want, but that is not an option they want to do since it could break things more than actually help players. Especially right now with BFA right around the corner, the best option is to have players pick up the quest again. As long as all the quest that were abandoned are still in the game, it may take maybe 20 - 30 mins to locate them all on your maps and ride or fly there to get them.

it's a damn piss poor solution to players who were nearly done with ToV for the outfit now they need to start over how is that acceptable, or to players like me on profession quest that are all gone along with the work.

No I am NOT happy and everyone that has been affected is not happy either. How am I to be assured that if I log into my main nothing will vanish as it seems it is still happening.

I have that quest in my log. It is complete. I'm sure I'm not logging into that character.

He's doing a very good job. Everyone is giving him crap and he's trying to deal with it. He's stated multiple times that Blizzard is looking into the problem and will update on the situation.
My progress on the warlock hidden appearance quest is gone... do I really need to grind out another grimoire to restart it? :(