What you missed from the balance changes.

Arenas
Boomkin: overtuned damage output, 7 second disarm, still going to be broken.

Warrior: broken.

Disc priest: stupidly broken (untouched by nerfs...)

The meta is still going to be very obnoxious until these classes are put into check.
they said they were still figuring out how tuning those classes is gonna work and will implement them next hotfix...
Ehh im just hoping sin bleeds out on the floor as a spec, metaphorically....

If i have to eat an execute here and there im fine with it
Are any boomkins actually taking the disarm? It can be dispelled...

Cyclone, ironfeather and crescent burn are what I run with it.

Moonfire will prob see some nerfs and they'll be fine.
08/02/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Famóus

Usually people cc healer while they disarm you, but yea the disarm is situational but the overtuned damage isnt, needs to be lowered a bit.
warriors are squishy and have outside of victory rush when the heal really isnt required anymore have absolutely 0 self healing. they bring damage but can be kited. we didnt do damage after legion season 2 until prepatch it was a dead class. you should learn to read the posts before opening a new thread and end up looking stupid. disc ret and boom on the chopping block next and ele,enh,shadow set for gameplay reworks and tuning in 8.1 after disc ret boom come down a peg the pack will be pretty even except for the bottom 3 that have redesign coming. Mages flying far under the radar they are just as disgusting as ret boom and disc and blizz will see and bring them down a peg also. we have a month before season/raid/m+ start it will all fall into place.
i was just thinking earlier why no one has complained about warriors yet. Both arms and fury have crazy damage right now.
Mage damage needs about a 30% nerf across the board. Also remove Shimmer and Temporal shield from the game thanks.
08/02/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Abombanation
Mage damage needs about a 30% nerf across the board. Also remove Shimmer and Temporal shield from the game thanks.
Yea add mage to that list, no megusta being kited forever
i hate shimmer as a warrior, but id hate it alot less if it wasnt bugged for all of legion. you cant kick shimmer casts as a melee, its like it gets a kick buffer and if they shimmer within a sec of starting to cast which they normally do you cant kick it. sometimes kick goes on cd and they finish cast or it doesnt go on cd and they finish cast.
Wars are only good in limited windows and thats called balance. If you are caught outside of anything other then optimal setup , you gonna die. There is no "catchup' ability like other classes have.
08/02/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Leovarde
Wars are only good in limited windows and thats called balance. If you are caught outside of anything other then optimal setup , you gonna die. There is no "catchup' ability like other classes have.
Lol no
08/02/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Roguebtw
08/02/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Leovarde
Lol no

Really so if im jumped and im already at half life what am i gonna do? heal/bubble...right we got none of those things as arms.
Are the changes already live or not until later this week?
08/02/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Parts

No
08/02/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Explìcit
08/02/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Parts

No

Thanks

Crescent burn is not a favourable talent when there are so many better talents to choose from. Thorns is a better choice against melee. The starsurge crit is amazing in BGs. Moonfire spam isnt an optimal build on live. Maybe on the beta where you spec into moonfire spam build.
08/02/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Abombanation

Remove spell reflect then.
08/02/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Roxicodone

Crescent burn is not a favourable talent when there are so many better talents to choose from. Thorns is a better choice against melee. The starsurge crit is amazing in BGs. Moonfire spam isnt an optimal build on live. Maybe on the beta where you spec into moonfire spam build.

Yeah crescent is the one I've been swapping around. Agreed with your points on thorns and starsurge.

This is one spec where I really wish we had 4 choices considering how cyclone is a given.
08/02/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Faméd
08/02/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Roxicodone

Yeah crescent is the one I've been swapping around. Agreed with your points on thorns and starsurge.

This is one spec where I really wish we had 4 choices considering how cyclone is a given.

Cyclone should be baseline imo.