So when we save the horde from themselves AGAIN

General Discussion
07/31/2018 06:15 AMPosted by Ragarèn
No excuse, Sylvanas will help us fight azshara and then yell “Azeroth is free” after we kill her. Then all the horde and alliance members will forget about the !@#$ that went down .

The Blizzard classic. Still can't believe they went with such a godawful plot. WoD was a mistake.
07/31/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Korgg
Bad writing.

Agreed, same with Garrosh. BAD WRITING.
To the pathetic Alliance: You will soon bend the knee to our Banshee Queen! After we win this war we will build a wall, a YUGE wall and we'll make YOU pay for it. We will Make Azeroth Great Again!

To my fellow Forsaken: "Beware the Living. Remember, patience... discipline. Our time will come. Dark Lady watch over you."
07/31/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Oscilus
07/31/2018 06:01 AMPosted by Korgg
Bad writing.

Agreed, same with Garrosh. BAD WRITING.

From cata to now has mostly been bad writing
We dont need saving little fella
"It was Sylvanas, not us."
I feel like it's not going to be the horde and then this post is gonna be full of people calling you rude names.
07/31/2018 06:00 AMPosted by Bartholomas
What's the excuse going to be this time

NO, this time it ends, the king cant have that risk again, we need to kill every single orc, Troll, undead, and put the tauren under custody in mulgore. Also, he should gives the option to blood elfs to join the silver covenant, or die.
07/31/2018 06:41 AMPosted by Aurigha

NO, this time it ends, the king cant have that risk again, we need to kill every single orc, Troll, undead, and put the tauren under custody in mulgore. Also, he should gives the option to blood elfs to join the silver covenant, or die.

Why do the blood elves get the option of becoming citizens of the Alliance when they are arguably just as bad as the Trolls? Why not give the Tauren the same choice?

Also, Trolls are one of the more tame Horde races, hell, they were the ones who lead the Horde's rebellion against Garrosh, why are they given the same fate as Orcs and Forsaken?

Why not give Blood elves, Tauren, and Trolls the option of Alliance citizenship? If they submit and follow the Bieber King's laws, what's the harm?

I assume it's just because elves are pretty.
mommy sylv made them do it will be the excuse
As for my excuse, I'll just strip naked, get on all fours and communicate via moos.

People don't go near me when I do this, so I guess my wild cow disguise is flawless!
How can anyone be surprised a coalition of animals, green aliens, non-evolved elves(trolls), mana addicts and cowards who hid in a bubble for 1000s of years would put their faith in an unfit leader because some troll heard voices in his head.

Sounds like a great idea on paper, until you remember we've fought 2 live and 1 dead old god, whose speciality is manipulating peoples thoughts.
I guarantee its misdirection and the Alliance is the faction that needs saving. They go to a place that is worshipping an old god.....come on......
Anduin : It's all according to plan. soon. the only person capable of killing the old gods and the void will die. and the void will engulf Azeroth.... all hail N'Zoth

Anduin, whispering upon Sylvanas's dying body
Just once, I want into see the Alliance suffer this affliction. Have Anduin’s future kid grow into a raving, murderous sociopath, cut his father’s throat, and lead the Alliance on a genocidal campaign that allows the Horde to be the honorable heroes for once.

Siege of Stormwind ftw
07/31/2018 06:10 AMPosted by Trollingyou

Get over yourself Alliance weenie!

I am an "alliance weenie" and I support this.

Please, stop trying to make the game into something so serious. Weenie.