Blizzard is getting what they want..

General Discussion
After reading these forums for a few days. IMO, Blizzard is getting what they want. I see alliance and horde fighting like crazy. I see people upset. I see people trying to figure out where the honor is. I see people leaving horde to alliance. I see people backup the horde.

I am seeing so many sides to this war, and this is what war is. You have people that back up your side, or you disagree and move. This setup is just what blizzard wanted.

Heck I can't even figure out which side I am on anymore!

I am personally love this setup, and can't wait to see where this all winds up!!
Not to mention things going on in the background we dont know about yet. Im with you OP on this with everything you said.
Mostly what I see are people telling Blizzard their story is bad.
yep they are racking up that faction change $$$$$$$$$$$.....plan worked.
08/01/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Oakenshroot

hard to say a story is bad when one has only read the prologue.
08/01/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Psix
08/01/2018 09:05 AMPosted by Oakenshroot

hard to say a story is bad when one has only read the prologue.

Except we know the story up to Uldir.

And if the first part of a book, movie, or game is bad then saying "but the part you haven't seen" isn't compelling.
It’s pretty much just Alliance players saying “I told you so” and Horde players saying “This is dumb”. Not exactly the infusion of faction pride I’m sure was intended.
still, I reserve judgement for the story's completion. other's may hate as they see fit.
They aren't creating a Horde vs Alliance war on the forums.

They are creating a "Alliance hates the Horde, Horde doesn't care about the Alliance, Horde Hates Blizzard" awkward triangle.

Do you think it was their goal to get 1/2 the playerbase to hate Blizzard?
08/01/2018 09:14 AMPosted by Akston
They aren't creating a Horde vs Alliance war on the forums.

They are creating a "Alliance hates the Horde, Horde doesn't care about the Alliance, Horde Hates Blizzard" awkward triangle.

Do you think it was their goal to get 1/2 the playerbase to hate Blizzard?

Yeah I kinda agree with this.

Why would any of this make me hate the alliance? They haven't done anything to me...

However there is someone who decided to rehash Horde = Villians of MOP again
Seems to this cow that Blizz just succeeded in uniting the factions together against a new common foe - the story tellers at Blizz.

/moo
I think maybe they're trying to provoke a migration to Alliance to correct population balance.

I'm just not enjoying the flock of mockingbirds fluttering around screaming "I don't like that thing Sylvanas did." With nothing else meaningful to add.