Why even care about Teldrassil?

General Discussion
I mean let's be honest, it's a crappy tree to begin with, and sure Sylvanas may have committed genocide, but there's a bigger issue that's still unconquered.

MY FISHING CHAIR IS STILL JUST A FISH.
because we were running low on kindling.
Uhh that old tree that they burned down was a seal to the old gods, she just kinda went insane and said BURN THE WORLD. REEEEEE
No one actually gives a sht about Teldrassil it's been completely empty except for level 8's since TBC.

The problem is the Design Team is doing a ham fisted job of turning Sylvanas into a Raid Boss next year.

It seems that the Horde can't go an expansion without getting a Warchief to kill.

Anduin has been King since Vanilla. Sure his data showed up for a few years but Anduin is King again.
Did you see her turn the nelfs head so she could watch the tree burn? Who says she doesn't think of others?
07/31/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Jentai
Uhh that old tree that they burned down was a seal to the old gods, she just kinda went insane and said BURN THE WORLD. REEEEEE

Yeah yeah I get that, it's tragic and all, but seriously there's much bigger issues at hand

I mean I've had to resort to sitting on a mushroom, a MUSHROOM for pete's sake, you know how much that makes you chafe? I mean yeah wood and stuff might be in short supply now that we lost that big tree but my chair was already built so I DESERVE it back.
07/31/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Villadan
Did you see her turn the nelfs head so she could watch the tree burn? Who says she doesn't think of others?

This made me smile. I couldn't help it.