[N|RP] <Cenarion Circle> Looking for druids!

Wyrmrest Accord
Hello all!
<Cenarion Circle> is looking for new members for a truly neutral RP guild, we accept all druids, regardless of faction!

All level 14+ druids are welcome (The level you get teleport:moonglade)
I am specifically looking for someone to lead maintain the Horde side of the guild, as I currently am in charge of most of the duties on the Alliance, and maintaining horde side as well may prove overwhelming.

Currently we are all alliance, so we really need some cows and trolls to sign up with us, so we can have an active horde base as well.

The guild tag for Alliance <Cenarion Circle> (spelled correctly)
The guild tag for Horde <Cenarion CircIe> (The L in Circle is a capital i)

Required Addons:
Cross RP - This addon allows RP between Horde and Alliance members
TRP3 / XRP / MRP - I strongly recommend TRP3, but its all preference here.

We will be making a new guild community that will allow guild chat between horde and alliance as well!

Edit::
If anyone wants an invite on either side, feel free to Btag me @ Nox#1400
Currently leveling a new alt, but I will hop over to whichever side needed!

Edit #2:

We do accept non-druids as well! For example Wardens (which could be warriors or survival hunters) or scouts (rogues, hunters...), and willing to consider other classes if you ICly fit the theme of the guild! Still limited to races that CAN be druids (Kal'dorei, Tauren, Worgen, Troll). If you want to pitch your non druid idea to us, just let us know!
Cenarion Circle best faction.
I will contact you on my Druid!
08/01/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Melanaes
Clever! I may look into this on my horde Druids.
08/01/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Nariren
I will contact you on my Druid!

Right now I am leveling a new alt since I just got BfA! Feel Free to Btag me, and I will jump on whatever faction you want an invite for!

Nox#1400

08/01/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Coolbrëëze
08/01/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Melanaes
Clever! I may look into this on my horde Druids.

Thanks! I was estatic that I actually managed to gain ownership of BOTH guild names, and now I want to put it to use and make a truly Neutral faction guild! :D
Feel free to btag me if you want an invite on either side!
Is this only a guild? is there a community too?
08/01/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Yerinn
Is this only a guild? is there a community too?

We actually have two communities! One is guild members only and is used as our cross faction guild chat between the Horde and Ally guilds, and another that is open to anyone!

The link to the latter can be found here!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766717182

Astrala joined the guild and we decided to combine our efforts!
All are welcome in Nighthaven!
For great justice!
A druid guild would be perfect for a lot of my druids! Might have to poke you on my tauren druid sometime. Either way I hope it flourishes ... get it?
08/02/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Radishes
A druid guild would be perfect for a lot of my druids! Might have to poke you on my tauren druid sometime. Either way I hope it flourishes ... get it?

Sounds great! We have always RP'd as neutral, but just now are able to take horde druids since I managed to obtain the guild tag, right now horde druid roster is just alts from myself and officers used for recruitment!

With that said we are in real need of some horde side druids who can take over for us on that side of the guild!
The Cenarion Circle needs you! Contact Kreb on Hordeside.
Back to the top!
Cenarion Circle is also accepting a non-druids as well such as wardens and scouts! Come check us out! We are accepting members on both Alliance and Horde!