Class Colors in Chat Not Showing

UI and Macro
So for some reason class colors in chat stop showing in 2 of my toons but the rest are ok, is there a reason for this? I use Elvui and the option to show them is on so I dont know whats happening. I also erased general chat by mistake, any way to join back? Thanks.
Try typing /join 1 for general chat. As far as Elvui you might want to ask in the UI forums.
07/31/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Cowfucius
I use Elvui
Possible your answer right there. Addons do strange things to the UI if something goes wrong.
I also erased general chat by mistake, any way to join back?
Type /join 1. General
I use Elvui

That's exactly your problem. I had downloaded that today and there were so many things that I didn't like about it including that so I removed it. I asked in their Discord but they were of no help and couldn't find the settings for class colors.
07/31/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Elitedk
I use Elvui

That's exactly your problem. I had downloaded that today and there were so many things that I didn't like about it including that so I removed it. I asked in their Discord but they were of no help and couldn't find the settings for class colors.

well elvui is amazing I had no issues until today for some reason. Thanks for the answers!