Best DPS Class RN?

General Discussion
What is the best DPS class in the game right now? I think it’s the warrior. I recently made this new warrior and it insta-kills everything with ease. I just wait until some scorpid calls my mother fat and charge at him with rage (well, technically without rage) and slam my shoulder into him, then I slap him with my weapon and he’s dead before I can argue with him.

Translation: I cast Charge then Slam once or twice.

I’m sure I’ll be put back into my place when I get to a higher level, but have any other warriors felt the same?

And does anyone else feel like there’s another class that wrecks everyone’s day better than the warrior?
A gnome. Any class will do.

But gnome warrior. Very small and very good.
Sorry to all you gnomes, but I will never be a gnome as long as I live.

That sounds just a little weird.
Best DPS Class RN?

Best dps class registered nurse?
Not sure anyone knows yet... we'll get a better picture when people hit 120, get azurite traits, and start raiding. Until then, it's anybody's guess.

IMHO? Don't gravitate to the flavor of the month. Play what you enjoy.
The best DPS class will be whichever one you take the time to practice and experiment with. Raw numbers on their own mean nothing; an unskilled player behind the controls of a familiar Class will outperform a skilled player playing an unfamiliar Class. :)
07/30/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Wiccan
an unskilled player behind the controls of a familiar Class will outperform a skilled player playing an unfamiliar Class.
I don’t think that’s universally true but I agree with the sentiment. If you own a “bad” class you’ll see greater performance than someone who keeps chasing the flavor of the month without delving into the nuance of the class.
07/30/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Shudder
Best DPS Class RN?

A Psych nurse to be exact
Probably Warrior if you have the skill.
07/30/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Cangremon
Probably Warrior if you have the skill.

>Warrior
>Skill

ok
warrior is probably the most OP right now. You can't really go wrong- especially for pvp.
Hard to say, we’re all low levels and sims damn near never line up with actual logs. Diffierent specs also excell at different fights, content, etc. and with balancing every patch you’re better off playing what you like then getting on the FotM train
For PVE: BM Hunter (with the right legendaries) and Rogue are literally broken at the moment.
07/30/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Silvanthra
warrior is probably the most OP right now. You can't really go wrong- especially for pvp.

How when there are rogues stun locking Killin everything and mm hunters Killin peoples will one or two aim shots

Won't bring up pallys XD
07/30/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Shudder
Best DPS Class RN?

That would be ret pallys
Rets and Subs are doing well too. I violently disagree with you about hunters. I have a MM hunter and when I use Aim shot against a pally or warrior I may as well be tickling them with a feather.
07/30/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Silvanthra
Rets and Subs are doing well too. I violently disagree with you about hunters. I have a MM hunter and when I use Aim shot against a pally or warrior I may as well be tickling them with a feather.
BM is wayyyyyy better since you can also do your entire rotation while running.
07/30/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Chilblains
07/30/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Silvanthra
BM is wayyyyyy better since you can also do your entire rotation while running.

I will have to try that. People keep talking about MM, but I just do not see it.
There's a reason I'm going Mage and Warrior into BFA....

Aside from the fact that both Priest and Shaman are getting a tune-up in 8.1. I was going to bring them in at the start, but I don't want to get something that is completely different.