Burning of General Discussion

General Discussion
This is fine. The threads, the flames. This is all fine.
Just relax Sugar, an' enjoy the fireworks while it lasts.
Thanks for your contribution to it
-sips tea- yup, this is totally fine.

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/962640-this-is-fine
yeah they really lit a fire under general discussion. It's great!
Horde sucks
PvP
Burning up a world tree
Sylvie fans
Jaina fans
"Morally grey"

Historical parallel
Old God influence tell
With a raging OP
Faction changes, hey!

Faction traitor
Hitler
I still support her
Chaotic evil
Druids have singed fur

Warbringers
World Quests
"Cant ever loot the chests!"
In a rage
Post a fit
Blizzard reading all of it!

The Horde started the fire
It will keep on burning with the fanboys yearning
The Horde started the fire
But they'll blame a night elf
Because they cant blame themselves!
At least the voice acting was good.
08/01/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Twonkie
At least the voice acting was good.
Yeah, even the art was amazing.
Tfw when “fans” are surprised, shocked, and appalled about a storyline that was talked about extensively at Blizzcon 9 months ago
08/01/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Andruww
Tfw when “fans” are surprised, shocked, and appalled about a storyline that was talked about extensively at Blizzcon 9 months ago
To be fair, the Blizzcon mounts that year were hard to ignore.

Happily pets airship
08/01/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Mackinzee
08/01/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Andruww
To be fair, the Blizzcon mounts that year were hard to ignore.

Happily pets airship

Wat
08/01/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Andruww
08/01/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Mackinzee
... To be fair, the Blizzcon mounts that year were hard to ignore.

Happily pets airship

Wat
We got faction two person flying mounts for attending, both tiny versions of the alliance airship and horde airship.
08/01/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Mackinzee
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Wat
We got faction two person flying mounts for attending, both tiny versions of the alliance airship and horde airship.

I’m aware but what does that have to do with people losing their !@#$ in the past 24 hours who clearly had no idea the tree was going to be burned down despite it being announced 9 months ago
08/01/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Mackinzee
...We got faction two person flying mounts for attending, both tiny versions of the alliance airship and horde airship.

I’m aware but what does that have to do with people losing their !@#$ in the past 24 hours who clearly had no idea was going to be burned down despite it being announced 9 months ago
That everyone pretty much ignored what was said at Blizzcon and the majority raging about it here only got the virtual tickets purely for the mounts.
Just another day on the forums. Any little change or a bug happens and someone claims it isn't a bug but "what Blizzard really wants and thinks of us"....

Just.. sit back and watch the flames a while or find something else to do with your time. There's certainly better options.
I’m aware but what does that have to do with people losing their !@#$ in the past 24 hours who clearly had no idea was going to be burned down despite it being announced 9 months ago
That everyone pretty much ignored what was said at Blizzcon and the majority raging about it here only got the virtual tickets purely for the mounts.

Idk man, maybe for people that just bought virtual tickets
08/01/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Andruww
... That everyone pretty much ignored what was said at Blizzcon and the majority raging about it here only got the virtual tickets purely for the mounts.

Idk man, maybe for people that just bought virtual tickets
I'm just hoping there's a more reasonable explanation for all this, but alas, there is not.