why are people complaining about rogues?

Battlegrounds
MM hunters are hitting people for 18k aimshots in pvp?
*Cant do this while stunned*

*Cant do this while stunned*

Becau--

*Release Spirit*
I get rogues are strong right now, but hitting someone for 85% of their health pool has to be just as demoralizing yet everyone is hyper-focused on rogues.
Although i've seen it before I stopped doing BGs because of Rogues, MM hunters weren't a dominating force from my experience outside of the ones cheesing saltwater potions with berserking and lucky crits.

And MM is trash in PvP @ 120 so it feels like a legitimate pre-patch only thing to me.

Rogues are broken now at 110 and even more so at 120. I'd rather the focus remained on them
wait so we can't complain about an overtuned class because another class is overtuned?

K.

Nerf rogues.
Because they get that 1 shot off and then they've got nothing left.
07/29/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Rombell
wait so we can't complain about an overtuned class because another class is overtuned?

K.

Nerf rogues.

Did I say you can't complain about rogues? My point is everyone is so hyper-focused on rogues when MM hunters are taking 90% of people's health pool in one global yet you don't hear any complaints about that.
07/29/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Jubilees

mm is ez 2 counter
git gud u minute potatoe

At least for me 1v1 they are not a problem. However, if it is two almost impossible, plus a class that can stealth is a problem with so much cc. I will say there are some Rogues I admire. We were in a TOK and everytime they ccd me so the Warlocks could blow me up, annoying but smart. I think right now rogues are like healers, one is not a problem but two or more can get annoying. Just my two cents.
07/29/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Benjols

mm is ez 2 counter
git gud u minute potatoe

stay in school man...
07/29/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Benjols

mm is ez 2 counter
git gud u minute potatoe

Po ta to.

Boil em
Mash em
Every class has had it's day................and then the world continues spinning and another class takes the top spot.

I fondly remember popping stampede and then bestial wrath and watching 5 huge pissed of devilsaurs that couldn't be feared roflstomping whoever i targeted.............but it didn't last long.
Nerf Rets …

You realize that Hunters hitting that high have equivalent gear to 970 before the stat squish. Now its 240-241. My hunter is at 209. I've never hit anything close to 18k in PVP. 12k ONE TIME in about 50+ BGs since patch (and yes, I track it). I've seen other hunters at 240+ gear hitting me that hard and yes, it's disappointing.

So it appears that it's not the class right now as much as gear mattering a SH*TTON at the moment.

That is the expected result of removing templates and tossing a bunch of overpowered PVE toons into PVP.
why are people complaining about rogues?

They both need to be nerfed.

But we're seeing more rogues than MM hunters right now.

It’s not the spec.

A video made the rounds last week showing a Marks Hunter + Aimed Shot + Camo + Berserker + Saltwater + High ILevel blowing up Cloth

Take away any one of those and you get your routine hits

It’s a novelty
07/30/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Ozric

It’s not the spec.

A video made the rounds last week showing a Marks Hunter + Aimed Shot + Camo + Berserker + Saltwater + High ILevel blowing up Cloth

Take away any one of those and you get your routine hits

It’s a novelty

I was doing an arena skirmish and I lost over half my hp instantly.

I was lucky the hunter's teammate didn't immediately execute me. The warrior was probably just as surprised as I was by my hp's precipitous drop from one attack from stealth.
07/30/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Lothlorìa
So it appears that it's not the class right now as much as gear mattering a SH*TTON at the moment.

That is the expected result of removing templates and tossing a bunch of overpowered PVE toons into PVP.

Someone was paying attention in class today. A gold star for you my friend. :)

This is my main, ilevel about 240-242.
My alt, also a rogue, has an ilevel about 200-202.
A 40 point difference in ilevel is huge.
Nerf shaman
That's right, so now you understand how OP rogues are.